Looking for Axie Infinity Guide? Welcome to our Axie Infinity Guide for Beginners 2021 ( Best Team ), which provides a comprehensive overview of Axie Infinity. Axie Infinity is a Pokémon-inspired universe in which anyone can earn tokens through smart gameplay and ecosystem contributions. Players can use their pets to fight, collect, grow, and develop a land-based empire. In this article, We’ll go through the basics of how to play Axie Infinity and Axie Infinity best team.
So Let’s get started. Also Read Here: Cryptoblades Beginner Guide 2021 October
What’s an Axie?
Axies are fantasy creatures that players can battle, collect, and raise. Each Axie has different traits which determine their role in battle.
In Axie Infinity Each Axie has 4 stats, Health, Morale, Skill, and Speed.
- Health: The amount of damage your Axie can take before being knocked out.
- Morale: Morale increases critical strike chance. It also makes entering last stand more likely and adds more last stand “ticks”.
- Skill: Skill adds damage when an Axie plays multiple cards at once (combo).
- Speed: Speed determines turn order. Faster Axies attack first. Speed also decreases an Axie’s chance of being the victim of a critical strike.
Axie Infinity Body Parts
Each Axie has 6 body parts: eyes, ears, horn, mouth, back, and tail.
Horns, Mouths, Backs, and Tails determine which cards an Axie can use in battle.
Each body part also adds stats depending on the class of the part:
- Plant: 3 HP + 1 Morale
- Aqua: 3 Speed + 1 HP
- Reptile: 3 HP + 1 Speed
- Beast: 3 Morale+1 Speed
- Bug: 3 Morale + 1 HP
- Bird: 3 Speed + 1 Morale
Axie Infinity Classes
There are a total of 9 classes in Axie Infinity that have been introduced. Three of these are unique classes with their own set of Body Parts (or Class Cards).
Each Axie has a class that is similar to the “types” from Pokemon. Each class is weak and strong against other classes. When calculating damage, the card class of the attacking move is compared to the Axie class of the defender.
This means that a Bird card used to attack a Beast Axie will deal 20% additional damage. A Beast card used to attack an Aquatic Axie will deal 20% less damage.
Axie Infinity Secret Classes
There are three “secret” classes in Axie Infinity. The three Secret classes are:
- Mech: Offspring of a purebred Beast Axie and a purebred Bug Axie.
- Dawn: Offspring of a purebred Plant Axie and a purebred Bird Axie.
- Dusk: Offspring of a purebred Reptile Axie and a purebred Aquatic Axie.
Axie Infinity Best Team
These are some of the most popular and balanced team setups in Axie Infinity:
- Plant, Beast, Bird
- Plant, Beast, Aqua
- Plant, Beast, Beast
So that’s it for this Axie Infinity Guide for Beginners 2021 ( Best Team ). Stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to Axie Infinity.
Also, Read Here:
- Alchemy Stars Short Reroll and Extended Reroll Guide
- Alchemy Stars Codes 2021 ( New Alchemy Stars Cd Key List )
Also, Read Here:
- King of Ninjutsu Gift Code 2021 June ( New Codes )
- Sword Master Story Coupon Codes 2021 May ( Updated List )
- Valor Legends Eternity Gift Codes 2021 May List Wiki
- HeroStars Coupon Code 2021 May [ 100% Working Codes ]
- Cubic Hero Arena Gift Code 2021 May ( Latest Codes )
- Clash of Deity Gift Codes 2021 May ( 100% Working )
- Guardian Chronicle Coupon Code May 2021 ( Updated )