Brawl Stars Best Brawler for Heist 2020 Hi guys Brawl Stars Best Brawler for Heist 2020 is here and In this guide I will show you Brawl Stars Best Brawler for Heist 2020 which is working well in current meta, In the Heist Event, there are two teams each of which consists of 3 players. On both teams’ sides of the arena, there is a safe with high health.
The objective is to protect your safe while trying to destroy the opposing safe. If one safe is taken out, the game automatically goes to the team that destroyed the safe. If neither safe is destroyed, it will rely on the health of the safe. If one team’s safe has lower health than the other, that other team wins the game. If both safes have the exact same amount of health before the timer runs out, or when both safes are taken out at the exact same time, then it is a draw.
Top 5 Brawl Stars Best Brawler for Heist
1.) Dynamike: Heist is Dynamike’s best mode by far. His powerful splash damage from his dynamite and his Super gives him strong area control and damage.
- On Attack, most enemies will hide in bushes near the chokepoint. You can use your dynamite to flush them out or kill them while staying behind cover. Once you get through the chokepoint, you can hide out of the line of sight of the defender while dealing massive damage to the safe. Use your super to clear terrain and create sightlines and pathways for your team. You can also use it to damage the safe, kill defenders or both!
- On Defense, Dynamike can sit behind cover while threatening huge damage on any enemy who rushes the safe. If you see an attacker running for the chokepoint, throw a few preemptive dynamites to damage them when they reach it. This will force the enemy to retreat and heal up or die to your teammates. If you can’t seem to stop the attackers with your basic attacks, toss out your super and watch as the enemies are melted by the blast. Overall, Dynamike is very powerful in Heist and can win a game for your team.
2.) Bull: Bull Supers allow him to get close to the enemy safe quickly. With their high health and damage output, they can deal a lot of damage to the enemy safe.
- Offense: Bull is a pretty good choice for Heist. He is able to charge straight into the battle if he is able to get his super up. The initial push for his super is a bit hard do to the fact that you need to either destroy the explosive box to attack the enemy, or you will have to run at Dynamike/Barley to do any damage, and they aren’t easy to evade and get close to. Because of these things you will often find yourself not doing much damage early game as well. But if you can get yourself a kill, you will open up a hole in the enemy defense. With your team supporting you will be able to use your super straight in, while the enemy team is weak without a player. Take out your opponents if they don’t run away, and then you can go for the safe.
- Defense: In my opinion Bull is actually better at defending. The fact of the matter is that when defending, your opponents are forced to come to you to get to the safe. As Bull thrives off of Bush ambushes, he is naturally good at defending. Essentially dodge bullets while in the bush, then pounce on anybody who tries to enter through a chokepoint.
Check Out Here: Brawl Stars Bull Tips & Tricks 2020
3.) Jessie: The turret from her Super can protect the safe from enemies or can be placed near the opposing safe to do a lot of damage over time.
Just like in Showdown, Jessie is next to useless in Heist, mainly due to her low health and low attack damage, paired with the vulnerability of her turret.
When attacking, she should try to be sneaky, poking enemies from afar. Once she can use her turret, she should try to secretly get past the enemy line of defense (which is extremely hard and unlikely) and drop her turret near the safe for a few seconds of damage. Even if the enemy somehow doesn’t notice you drop your turret, they will once the safe’s health starts dropping and would quickly destroy the turret.
Jessie fares a little better on defense, with the terrain advantage she can effectively utilize her turret to most of its potential. Though it may be hard to keep it alive since Heist is riddled with Dynamikes and Barleys, who can safely destroy it from behind a wall. Jessie should not be used in Heist, unless looking to lose trophies.
4,) El Primo: Like Bul , his Super also him to reach the safe easily but he’s not as effective as Bull.
- Offense: El Primo is pretty bad when playing offense. Brawlers can easily avoid your short ranged attacks, while still chipping away at you. The Heist meta really does hate El Primo as well, as the most common cards you will see, like Dynamike and Barley, can really shut down El Primo when they don’t need to get close to him. If you really want to play El Primo, your best chance would be to get your super as soon as possible. Although it is hard to get your initial super, upon getting it you can cause a lot of chaos. In Heist, defenders will often bundle together, which leaves them vulnerable to your super. Killing 2 Brawlers, or even just 1 can destroy a defense, so some good coordination all around can lead to a break in the defense, which means massive damage on the safe. It is important to note that you will probably only have 2 or 3 openings to destroy the safe due to the fact that half the game you will be running around dodging attacks, so make the most of each one.
- Defense: EL Primo is terribly bad at defense as well. You can hide in the bushes at the beginning, but once the enemy team finds out that there is an EL Primo on the other team, they will be checking every bush before they pass it, so again you will be chasing or running, not killing. You will slowly be chipped away by the enemy. If I can give you any tips, it’s just that you shouldn’t bring El Primo to Heist.
Check Out Here: Brawl Stars El Primo Tips & Tricks 2020
5.) Colt used to be a necessity in Heist in order to be successful, but with the recent range nerfs we have started seeing Brocks, and, to a certain extent, Ricochets being used as substitutions for Colt. If you want to use Colt, you also need a Dynamike on your team.
- On Defense, you want to use your Supers to destroy walls as usual, and the sole purpose of your main attack is to keep opponents back. It doesn’t matter if you don’t regenerate health because not attacking for 5 seconds to regenerate, gives you opponents 5 seconds to go up the map. The reason for not stopping to regenerate is to keep your opponents back, as mentioned above because it gives your opponents a choice of either hiding or receives a punishing amount of damage. You want to be careful in tanks charging in, as Colt is the one who can deal with them best, due to his DPS.
- On Offense you want to break open specific walls in order to open up extra choke points, making it easier for your team to advance up the map. While breaking those walls, you want to make sure you’re hitting the safe as well. An easy tactic with Colt can be waiting for your opponents to get distracted by your teammates, then sneak up one of the sides and start shooting the safe as much as possible. Depending on the map, every round of ammo by Colt can do about 7-9% damage to the safe, so even getting just three rounds of ammo on the safe can deal between 21-27% damage, which is a lot.
Check Out Here: Brawl Stars Colt Tips & Tricks 2020 January
Brawl Stars Heist Tips
- While teams are on offense, they should stay together to ensure that they can push through to the safe without getting picked off too easily.
- Many Brawlers’ Supers can be used to destroy walls. Clearing the walls makes the enemy safe easier to reach and destroy. Be careful though, you may destroy the walls around your own safe too!
- If you die, then before going for the enemy safe, make sure no one is approaching your safe!
Also Check Out Here:
- Brawl Stars Bull Tips 2020 | Best Brawl Stars Bull Guide 2020
- El Primo Brawl Stars Tips 2020 | Brawl Stars El Primo Guide 2020
- Brawl Stars Shelly Tips 20209 – Best Brawl Stars Shelly Guide 2020
Thanks a lot for all of you that has read all of this Brawl Stars Best Brawler for Heist 2020 up until here