Hi guys, today I am going to tell you the Boom Beach Frontlines Guide, Tips, and Tricks. Boom Beach Frontlines is now available in Canada. Boom Beach: Frontlines is a 9v9 shooter game developed by Space Ape. You play with actual people, and the goal is very simple to capture Flags A and B and become victorious.
Follow this article to find out Boom Beach Frontlines Guide, Tips, and Tricks. also You can find out here: Boom Beach Frontlines Friend Id
Boom Beach Frontlines Tips
- Keep yourself as far behind other troops as possible, and at the very minimum out of range of the opposing team. You collect a large number of points, making it easier to build defenses.
If you notice that the person you’re healing is running low on health, stand a little in front of him to guard him while you heal him, and then go behind him again before you die to heal up a little.This frees up some time for both of you.
- If you’re a medic, don’t stop healing if you’re nearing the end of your HP. Why? Because the primary aim of the medic is to keep other players alive.
- Do not rush into one base. Try to be patient. In addition, when you’re in overtime and no bases are being built, rush into the opponent’s base that is being built to delay it. In such cases, 4×4 + Heavy is the best option.
- Cars are only beneficial when overtime is approaching, as you can just drive quickly to a point and stand to dominate the point.
Boom Beach Frontlines Guide
I’ve seen a lot of people go off to shoot enemies whilst trying to capture and there’s no one or just one person capturing. Bases will capture slower with fewer people.
You need at least 3 players for max speed. And capturing will pause if an enemy unit is sat on the capture spot with you.
So sometimes the right strategy is to just throw bodies at the enemy base to slow down their capture. Especially when the timer is ticking down. ALWAYS pay attention to the timers.
Keep in mind that you can’t play only one character, different maps and situations require different approaches, If the map is open, choose a sniper, if there are several enemy vehicles, choose a zooka, to push equip a heavy with power-ups, don’t lose the adaptability that 5 different troops provide.
Boom Beach Frontlines Best Troop Combo
- Double sniper medic for defence
- 4×4 double zooka if there is overtime
- Tank and other stuff like cookie sniper assault to destroy the point
- Heavy double sniper when a match begins
- Assault snipers and heal to kill def players
So that’s it for this Boom Beach Frontlines Guide. Stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to the Boom Beach Frontlines Beginner Guide.