Hi guys, Brawl Stars Brawl Pass season 2 ( The Summer of Monster ) is coming on 6th July 2020 and Brawl Pass Season 2 lasts from July 6th to September 14th. In Brawl Pass season 2 we will get new Chromatic Brawler called Surge, 2 New Skins and much more so come and take a look at full Brawl Stars Brawl Pass Season 2 post.
Brawl Pass Season 2: Summer of Monsters
- Starting July 6 and lasting 10 weeks!
- Mecha Paladin Surge Skin – Brawl Pass ( Check Out Here )
- Super Ranger Brock Skin – Brawl Pass
- Chromatic Names available for Brawl Pass players!
- Brawl Pass rewards can now be collected in any order
- 10 New Gadgets will be released once per week during the next 10 weeks ( Check Out Here 10 New Gadgets
Brawl Stars Brawl Pass Season 2 Rewards:
Total Brawl Stars Brawl Pass Season 2
- Surge: 1
- Surge Pins: 15 Exclusive
- Skins: 2
- Gems: 90
- Brawl Boxes: 16
- Big Boxes: 40
- Mega Boxes: 15
- (Total boxes = 286
- Coins: 1900 )
- Power Points: 2025
New Chromatic Brawler Surge
Surge main attack is an of like combination of Spike and Gene. Surge throws a projectile and when it hits the enemy, it divides into other projectiles.
Main Attack: A Medium range projectile that splits into 2 perpendicular projectiles upon hitting an enemy or wall*
Super Ability: Surge upgrades himself, with each upgrade being signified with an emblem next to his Health Bar. Surge loses any and all upgrades upon dying
Multiple different quests are available to progress in the past. Quests unlock at 300 Trophies from the Trophy Road. and Token requirements to reach next tier increase at certain intervals while going up in the tiers
- Small 100 tokens, Medium 200 tokens, Large 500 tokens
- Brawl Pass Quests 200 or 500 tokens
Two small quests are generated daily and last for 24 hours. Additional Medium and Large quests are generated on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as Brawl Pass exclusive quests.
After all the pass rewards have been claimed, players can still keep playing for additional boxes. Any uncollected rewards from previous Seasons can still be collected
Brawl Stars Brawl Pass Season 2 Pins:
In Brawl Pass Season 2 We will get some new Pins and Emotes, You can use those pins during battels
- Pin Rarities: Common Pins: Sad, Happy and Angry Emotes,
- Rare Pins: GG and Thanks Emotes,
- Epic Pins: Special Emotes
Brawl Stars Brawl Pass Season 2 Skins
Trader Gale – Brawl Pass exclusive!:
You can get this Super Ranger Brock Skin from Brawl Pass Exclusive
You will get this Mecha Paladin Surge Skin at Tier 60 from Brawl Pass Exclusive
so guys, Brawl Pass is coming on 6th July 2020 and we will update this page with more Information, Thanks for reading, have fun