Welcome to our Chrono Cross Character Tier List, which provides a comprehensive overview of all available characters in Chrono Cross. In this article, You will find Chrono Cross Character Tier List and All Recruitable Characters List. There are so many characters in the game that you can Recruit such as White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, and Green.
So come and take a look at this Chrono Cross Character Tier List Guide 2022
Chrono Cross Character Tier List
Chrono Cross Recruiting Character
1. Serge – If you have to ask me how to obtain him, just put this game down now and try something more your speed, like Elmo’s Adventures on Seasame Street. Anyways, you start off with him.
2. Poshul – Get the Heckran Bone from underneath the bed behind the restaurant in Arni before heading out of the village. Go to the screen to the far left and you will see her running around with a little girl. Give her the Heckran Bone with the square  button and Poshul the “Wonder Dog” will now join you (speech impediment and all). This needs to be done before defeating all three of the komodos at Lizard Rock in Home. Note: If you do not get Poshul here you will have one more chance to do this when you recruit Leena a little later on into the game. \
3. Mojoy – Go into the upper-right house in Arni village before the events at Opassa Beach. Go down to the basement. Here talk to the fisherman and receive the Shark Tooth. You cannot obtain Mojoy yet, but this item is needed to get him in a little bit.
4. Kid – You can obtain her after the fight at Another’s Cape Howl, but it is better to wait, as you will miss out on another character permanently if you accept her now. You can allow her to join, but if you want Leena (which you should) refuse her offer three times.
5. Leena (and Poshul possibly) – Refuse Kid three times and you will be taken back to Another’s Arni Village. There Leena will automatically join your party and Poshul will too if you had not already recruited her in Home. If you do not obtain these characters here they will be forever lost to you in this playthrough.
6. Mojoy – Go into Arni Village in Another and go into the same area you originally received the Shark Tooth from the fisherman in Home (upper right house’s basement). Show it to him and he will become angry. As you attempt to leave the basement Mojoy will come to life and automatically join your party. This is the earliest he becomes available to you, but you can acquire him at any other time in the game though. Thanks to Alanna82 and PeckingBird for this info.
7. NeoFio and Skelly (Good Backbone) – As soon as you leave Arni in Another, go east to Hydra Marshes. Stay out of the water, as it is toxic and you will take damage. Go left to the next screen. Here go up to the next screen. Move up and right to another screen. Now move up and right yet again. Here you will come to a bunch of explorers standing around a wide, open area. Talk to the one closest to you on the bottom (Captain) to receive the Safety Gear. It will prevent you from taking damage in the poisoned waters. Now head back to the entrance screen and move one screen up to the north. Walk on the log and examine the plant. It will slap you! You can’t gain any further access to the Hydra Marshes, but as long as you tried to explore it now you have set the stage for opening it up to a more thorough exploration later. Leave the Hydra Marshes now and continue on to Termina.
8. Skelly (Heavy Skull) – In Fossil Valley go up to the middle of the first screen and tell the man that you are the exorcists and he will allow you up the ladder. Go to the top right of the screen then and talk to the Skeleton Head. Agree to help him. This is piece 1 of Skelly. 9. Draggy (Big Egg) – On that same screen that Skelly was on go to the bottom left and climb down the bones. A man will warn you not to go down there, but head down anyway. You will now be on the previously inaccessible area of the first screen. Grab the one unbroken egg with X. It will say Serge received “Big Egg”. You will then have to fight a Dodo. This will not obtain Draggy in and of itself, but it will put you on the road to getting him a little later in the game. 1
10. Kid – You will talk to her briefly in Termina and after seeing you with Leena she will run off in a hurry. Ignore her. Go right to the next screen and from there also go to the right. You will see Korcha messing around with the shopkeeper. Go down and talk to him after seeing Glenn and Riddel. Then go back to the first screen you entered into in Termina and go up to the top. Talk to the man who is polishing it. Kid will then come in and ask to join you. You can refuse her here and still obtain her a little later on in the game, but you don’t gain anything by doing so, so it’s best to accept her offer now. Regardless of if she joins you or not you will receive the Key Item, Tele-Porter, which allows you to swap out party members on the World Map or at a Save Point with the Square  button.
that’s it for this Chrono Cross Character Tier List