Clash Royale CRL 20 Wins Triple Draft Challenge Tips Hi guys Clash Royale CRL 20 Wins Triple Draft Challenge Tips here, In Clash Royale CRL 20 Wins Triple Draft Challenge, you’ll make eight picks, and build your whole deck, one pick at a time. And you’ll also be able to see what your opponent is choosing, This CRL 20 Wins Triple Draft Challenge will be start on 06 Dec, 2019. and you can win huge Gems, Golds, Trade Tokens and Chests From this CRL 20 Wins Triple Draft Challenge
This is a new style of drafting where each team comes up with their own decks independently. For each round of the draft, you will select one card out of three cards. After 8 rounds, you will have the full deck to play. You no longer draft for your opponent, but you will be able to see what they have picked to formulate your strategy.
- Pick a Win Condition: This is very simple. Picking a win condition is the most important move in draft matches. This will decide how easy it is to take down the opponent’s towers
- Always pick at least one win condition If you have the chance: Giant, Hog, 3M, RG, Ebarbs, Lava Hound, Golem, Graveyard, Goblin Barrel, Balloon
Pick the card that counters the other: Another straight-forward tip! For example, If you have the Minion Horde & Arrows Draft, go for Arrows.
Don’t forget spell: Always pick one of these: Rocket, Lightning, Fireball, and Poison. In case you don’t have any win condition, or your win condition gets countered, you still have something to deal with damage. Last but not least, getting positive Elixir trade with spells is not hard
- Cards which are bad in the meta could be OP in the Draft Challenge: For example, the Witch. In the normal meta games, people can easily counter Witch with meta cards such as Bowler, Executioner, Knight, Lightning, Baby Dragon etc. However, in Draft Challenges, having those cards is not guaranteed.
- Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
- Pick at least one medium/high damage spell: We all know those times when we don’t have a win condition. This is where it would be helpful to have one of these spells to help you spell-cycle your way to victory. The 4 spells are: Rocket, Fireball, Poison, and Lightning. When I’m in the draft, I almost always pick Rocket in case I don’t get a win condition. When the game is a stalemate, I can have an advantage over my opponent because I have an easy way to damage my opponent’s tower, while my opponent may not have one.
The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
Source: Clash World
Thanks for Reading, Have Fun, Also Check Out Below