Clash Royale Fisherman Draft Challenge Tips
Hi Guys Clash Royale Fisherman Draft Challenge Tips 2019 I will tell you some tips about new Clash Royale Fisherman Draft Challenge which will help you to Win Clash Royale Fisherman Draft Challenge so we all know that Draft challenges are not only about luck but also about the right choices. Picking a win condition is the most important thing when drafting, because Its help you to take down your opponent’s towers
How to win Clash Royale Fisherman Draft Challenge
Hey guys, EbarbsFTW here. I love draft, but I get to show off my drafting skills. I am by no means the best at drafting, but I am fairly good at it. These are some tips that will help you to win Clash Royale Fisherman Draft Challenge
- Draft a win condition– This is fairly simple. If you get the chance, draft one of these cards: Giant, Hog, Miner, Graveyard, Goblin Barrel, Golem, RG, Ebarbs, Lava Hound, and 3M. These are the best win conditions in the game. The best ones (for a draft challenge) are: Giant, Ebarbs, Hog, Graveyard, and Goblin Barrel. Giant and Hog are just super versatile tanks/damage dealers; Ebarbs, Graveyard, and Goblin Barrel require specific answers to counter them.
- Pick cards that counter one another– This is also a fairly simple tip. For example, if you get the chance to pick between Minion Horde and Arrows, then obviously pick the Arrows. Easy enough.
- Pay attention to what you’re giving your opponent– This one’s not as simple as the first two tips. Sometimes, a choice isn’t even about making your deck better, but making your opponent’s deck worse. So, if you get a choice between Rage or Spear Goblins, always take the Spear Goblins. It isn’t even about taking the Spear Goblins because they’re a good card, but the fact that you just gave your opponent one of the worst cards in the game.
- Cards that are bad in the meta aren’t necessarily bad in the draft– Let’s take the Witch as an example for this tip. Lots of meta cards (Bowler, Executioner, Knight, Baby Dragon, Lightning, Poison) take care of the Witch pretty well, but your opponent may not always have those cards in their deck. Now, that doesn’t mean you should take a Witch over a Bowler, but maybe take it instead of something similar like Archers. Plus, the Witch has ranged splash, can target ground and air units, and spawns Skeletons every 7 seconds. She is also a pretty good support card for a tank like a Giant (these tips overlap)
- Pick cards that need specific answers– These cards include: Goblin Barrel, Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Graveyard, Ebarbs, Skarmy, Goblin Gang, Balloon, and Princess. Without their specific counters, they can be hard to deal with. Now, if you gave your opponent one of these cards’ specific counters, don’t take that card.
- Pick a medium/high damage spell– We all know that sometimes, we don’t get a clear win condition. That’s why you should always pick one of these spells (in the right situation, of course): Rocket, Poison, Lightning, and Fireball.
- Build around your deck– Here’s another scenario: You pick Graveyard over Mega Minion in the first pick. Your next choice is either Baby Dragon or Musketeer. Although Musketeer counters your Baby Dragon, pick the Baby Dragon, as it can counter your Graveyard. As an added bonus, it can be a tank for your Graveyard.
Now, here are some cards you should always take:
Graveyard, Bowler, Executioner, Night Witch, Poison, Hog, Rocket, and 3M
Now, here are the 3 cards you will always give away:
Rage, Clone, Mirror
I hope you enjoyed this guide and Use these tips to help improve your drafting, and always remember to adapt to your situation. Leave your opinions/criticism/feedback down below. Have a great rest of your day,