Clash Royale September Update 2019 Hi guys, Clash Royale September Update 2019 is bringing New Triple Draft mode, New Crown Rush event, New Star Levels and much more so come and take a look at this Clash Royale Update September 2019
Also Read Here:
- Clash Royale October Update 2019 New Spooky Arena Coming
- Clash Royale Season 4 Release Date and Much More
Clash Royale September Update 2019 Summary:
The 2v2 button has been replaced with the Party button. The function of the Party button is simple. You hit the Party button, and you can play a variety of game modes solo or with friends!
Alongside the regular 2v2 mode (2v2 IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE), there will be constantly rotating game modes in the Party button for you to play – they change every 48 hours – and you know what the best part is?
Any match played from the Party button can give:
- Victory Gold
All with no risk of losing Trophies! Nice.
2v2 matchmaking is CHANGING.
Any games played in the Party button will use new matchmaking, based on card levels & King levels.
The Party button just became a great place to try out new decks!
NEW GAME MODE: TRIPLE DRAFT
It’s Draft – but you have more control over your deck building strategy! You get to choose all 8 of the cards that you use in the Battle. Choose from 3 cards, and also see what 3 cards your opponents choose from!
Triple Draft will be available in Friendly Battles.
3.) New Card ( Maybe Elixir Monster )
New card is coming Season 4 and Its look like Elixir Monster, they teased us image on Tv Royale and Its 3 Elixir card coming in season 4
Tiebreakers are being introduced to Clash Royale. This means that draws will no longer exist in all modes except 1v1 Ladder.
How do they work?
At the end of a game, the player with the lowest single Tower Hitpoints will lose.
TRANSPARENT COUNTDOWN TIMER!
Turns out the technology IS there. At the end of a match the countdown timer & text is now transparent.
CLAN LEADER ROTATION
Inactive Clan Leaders will now have their Leader role to the longest serving Co-leader.
This will happen after 35 days of inactivity (warning messages will be sent 14 days and 3 days before they are rotated).
If there is no Co-leader, the Leader role will be given to the longest serving Elder.
Enjoy Bomber Star Level 2, and Cannon Star Level 3!
- Improved support help from our Sparky bot
- Improved player support tools
- Third party tournament organizers can now access replays via deeplinks
- Shop UI tweaks
- Settings menu revamped
- Add some polish to the Pass Royale screen
- Removed support for x86 Android devices
- Fixed display issue with Tournament tab in the Activity log
- Fixed replay controls not being available in certain replays
- Fixed a rare crash issue when cancelling 2v2 matchmaking
- Fixed an issue where the UI did not refresh correctly on the Pass reward track after closing the Trophy Road
- Fixes for thicc Global Tournament images
- Fixed a crash when leaving a clan and immediately joining another clan
- Fixed a crash on first time launch after a reinstall
- Fixed a crash that could be encountered if the player had not completed the tutorial in one session
- Fixed a crash some players experienced when skipping Pass Royale Reward Tiers with Gems
- Fixed a bug that forced some offset graphical effects to display
- Fixed a crash when opening a chest from the Daily Deal
- Fix for players experiencing a Season Trophy reset when they first reach Leagues
SEASON 4 COMING OCTOBER 7TH
Clash Royale’s Halloween celebration – SHOCKTOBER – returns in Season 4.
Featuring even MORE updates, including a NEW CARD, new Arena, and other spooky goodness – you don’t want to miss it!