Contra Returns is a free-to-play mobile game developed by Tencent and Konami. Contra Returns Beta version is planned to be released on July 27, 2021, for iOS and Android devices. In this guide, we will give you some Contra Returns Beginners Guide and Contra Returns Weapon List.
So come and take a look at this Contra Returns Beginners Guide. Also, Read Here: Gunfire Reborn-Weapon Tier List
Also, See Here:
- How to level up fast in Contra Return
- Contra Return Weapon Tier List 2021
- How To Unlock Weapons In Contra Return
Contra Returns Beginners Guide
Contra Returns’ gameplay differs from earlier Contra games in a number of ways. There are new levels, heroes, weapon sets, vehicles, and even gameplay mechanisms, as well as role-playing components.
In Contra, Return Characters can be customized in a variety of ways, both cosmetically and in terms of gameplay, by using a range of gear and upgrades that can be gained as the player goes through the game. The equipment itself can be updated in the same way.
Contra Returns adds several new game modes to take advantage of the system’s online capabilities, such as multiple PvP scenarios (including real-time ranked 3v3) where players battle for loot to better weapons and armour, in addition to the basic side-scrolling, platform action of the classic games.
- Characters have life bars (as opposed to being slain in a single strike as in previous games).
- Weapons and armor improvements are available to characters.
- Two weapon slots, three Superweapon slots, and two active hero abilities are available.
- Players can shore up on both premium currency and in-game gold to acquire gear of higher rarities for better firepower and survivability.
- Loot can be used to improve your gear (such as EXP tickets). Players can also collect upgrade materials in order to evolve it.
- Contra Return One-Life Mode: A difficult mode that pays homage to classic games by allowing the player character to be defeated in a single hit.
Contra Returns Weapon Guide
There are different types of Gun available in Contra Return soc come and take a List of Contra Returns Weapon
The Machine Gun, usually known as the Heavy Machinegun, is the first available power-up. In terms of damage, it’s similar to the standard Rifle, but it’s completely automatic and shoots faster, allowing the player to keep the fire button held rather than touching it.
- Spread Gun 7S ( Machine Gun )
- Tvc Starship ( Machine Gun )
- Tvc Gatling ( Machine Gun )
Snipers are dangerous weapons that, depending on the weapon, can do a lot of damage with just one round.
- AWM Molten ( Sniper )
- Jx3 ( Sniper )
- Jx-4Barrett ( Sniper )
- Dragon Breath Cannon
- Shadow Inferno Cannon
- EX Energy Cannon
- N7 Thrower
- Inferno Guardian
The Assault Rifle fires bursts of high-velocity rounds that travel a short distance. When it is equipped, the hero can use a knife to perform a melee attack.
- AK Rising Dragon
- M4A1 Roaring Thunder
- M4A1 CRIMSON
so guys that’s it for now we will update this page with more infromation