Hi guys, Welcome to CROWZ Beginner Guide, this is our CROWZ Wiki, CROWZ is a multiplayer game in which players take on the role of CROW, a mercenary. As a hired soldier for one of the great nations, players must either compete and complete objectives as part of a squad or face big battles between factions in contested territory in order to survive.
So Come and take a look at CROWZ Beginner Guide & Walkthrough ( CROWZ Wiki )
CROWZ Beginner Guide
XP | Downing and finishing
- You will get 50 XP by downing an enemy.
- And if you finish him you will get 100 XP.
- In total, for each kill you get 150 XP.
XP | Combo kills
- You get 200 XP by making 2 kills without dying.
- You get 500 XP for making 5 kills without dying.
- You get 1500 XP for making 10 kills without dying.
- You get 2200 XP for making 15 kills without dying.
- I do have to say that when I made 20 kills without dying, I got 2250 XP.
- Not entirely sure yet on how this system works above 20 kills without dying.
XP | Headshots
- Headhotting an enemy, which is an instant kill for snipers. Is 150 XP.
- Using different weapons could take up to 2/3 shots.
XP | Squad Beacon
When you placed down a spawn beacon for your squad which costs 400$ you get 50XP by each respawn of a squad member. But keep in mind that after a while the beacon explodes and you and your squad mates are not able to use it anymore. Only if you buy a new one.
XP | Capturing a point
Capturing a point gets you 300XP. The more points, the more XP. I will tell you some ideas below in this guide about XP and running towards it as a flanker/rusher.
Squad Operation Game Modes
A mercenary squad is dispatched to the mission of securing Q-on in an open-world map. However, they are not the only ones who is looking for resources.
They must overcome various deadly factors – conflicts with other hired soldiers, devastating environment with fallen meteorites, and side effects of forbidden drugs – and cooperation will be the key to completing the mission.
Blood Zone Game Modes
CROWZ, hired by powerful nations, is to be formed in a large troop and secure the Q-on extraction sites in the fields of conflict.
Although seen as cold-hearted, these merciless soldiers thirsting for coins are divided into two factions and engage in a massive battlefield to obtain the resources.