CryptoBlades is a Play to Earn NFT RPG developed by Riveted Games on the Binance Smart Chain platform. The game is centered on acquiring legendary Blades and great Heroes to wield them. Players can engage in combat with their assets to obtain SKILL tokens. Assets are player-owned ERC-721-compliant NFTs that can be sold on the private marketplace.
To begin playing CryptoBlades, you will need a Binance Smart Chain compliant wallet, such as MetaMask, as well as BNB to purchase SKILL and pay for gas fees. MetaMask can be deployed as a browser extension or as a mobile application. Also Read Here: Axie Infinity Guide for Beginners 2021 ( Best Team )
Cryptoblades Beginner Guide
MetaMask Wallet Setup
First of all, you have to Downloading and Installing MetaMask that can be downloaded as a browser extension on any compatible browser.
MetaMask is also compatible with the Brave browser. MetaMask can also be installed on, Android and Ios.
Creating an Account
- Click on the “Create a Wallet” button.
- Create a password. This will be used when logging in to MetaMask in the same browser.
- View your secret seed phrase and write it down in a secure location.
- Select each phrase in order and click “Confirm”.
After connecting your MetaMask to the BSC network and receiving a proper amount of BNB, you can continue to an exchange to purchase SKILL.
- 1. Go to ApeSwap.
- Click on the “Connect to a wallet” button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Connect using your MetaMask wallet.
- Proceed with any confirmations and wait for your wallet to connect to ApeSwap.
- Make sure BNB is set on the “Swap From:” field on the upper portion of the interface.
- Input the desired amount of BNB to spend.
- Double-check your values and once you are satisfied click on “Swap” and “Confirm Swap”.
Once your transaction has completed you should see your SKILL balance reflected in your MetaMask Assets tab. If SKILL isn’t listed on your assets, you may click “Add Token” and input the contract address for SKILL found below:
- IDO – 35%
- Gameplay Incentives – 20%
- Development – 20%
- Initial Liquidity – 15%
- Liquidity Incentives – 10%
Characters are one of the most important NFTs that a player can have in CryptoBlades. At any given time, each account can have a maximum of four characters.
The cost of minting characters is listed on the Plaza tab’s button. All SKILL spent on character creation is sent to the contract that handles fight payouts. Each character starts at level one and is given a random element when they are minted.
To modify the aspects of their characters, players can purchase element change potions from the SKILL shop.
Weapons are one of the most important NFTs that a player can have in CryptoBlades. In contrast to characters, each account can have an infinite number of weapons.
The cost of minting weapons is shown on the “Forge” button in the Blacksmith menu. Each weapon has a random element and a random rarity, which is shown by the number of stars it has.
The weapon’s rarity dictates the number of attributes it has and the values that these attributes can roll. Because the use of a weapon is not tied to a specific character, one weapon can be utilized by all four of your characters. There is currently no method to adjust any of the values that the weapon can roll.
So that’s it for this Cryptoblades Beginner Guide 2021 October. Stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to Axie Infinity.