Hi guys, Today I am going to show you Roblox Anime Rifts Tier List and I hope this Roblox Anime Rifts Tier List will help you to choose the best Race in Anime Rifts. Our Roblox Anime Rifts Tier List ranks all races available in Anime Rifts also we will talk about how to unlock new races in Anime Rifts.
Adventures Unleashed is the developer of Anime Rifts, and this game is similar to ABA in that characters have distinct movesets and combos to find. There will be a variety of characters, such as blue Vegeta, SSJ4 Gohan, SSJ God Broly, and so on. Also, check out here: Anime Online Tier List 2022 – List of Best Characters
Roblox Anime Rifts Tier List 2022
Anime Rifts Tier S
- Bojack ( Passive: Gains No Passives )
Anime Rifts Tier A
Anime Rifts Tier B
- Hybrid Saiyan
- Namekian ( Passives: Gains (1.5x health) )
Anime Rifts Tier C
- Skypiean ( Passive: Gains (Bonus geppo height )
Anime Rifts Tier D
- Burter E
Anime Rifts Race
Anime Rifts Races can range from common – rare – legendary
- Each Anime Rifts race is special I’m it’s own way
- As they come with either a Passive, Race ability or both
- There’s also a race pity in-game where every 60 rolls you get a rare race
Anime Rifts Current races
- Namekian (1.5x health)
- Burter’s race (bonus movement speed)
- Skypiean (Bonus geppo height)
- Dodoria’s Race (15% damage reflection)
- Android (20% cooldown reduction)
- Hybrid-Saiyan (30% stat boost to saiyan transformations)
- Saiyan (20% stat boost and longer transformations +5 seconds)
- Demon (DS) (9% lifesteal)
- Angel (In Training) (20% dodge chance)
- Bojack’s Race (25% damage reduction. 50% damage reduction on skill
Anime Rifts Rarity
Common – Can be Obtained from the ability spin by bulma.
Rare – Can be Obtained from a rare or common spin by bulma.
Epic – Can Only Be Obtained From Bosses as Drops.
Legendary – Can be obtained from Requiem arrows.
Find Out a Tier List of other games on our Mobile Games Character Tier List page.
So, guys, this is an Anime Online Tier List, Thank you for reading, and have a good time.