Hi guys, I will show you another engineer deck in rush royale, This engineer deck is also shared by _ReynR ( check out here his first engineer deck ). In this Rush Royale Engineer Deck, we have Bombardier, Vampire, Engineer, Ice Mage, and Portal Keeper. You can use this engineer deck if you are in arena 7 or above.
so now let’s take a look at this Engineer Deck guide, which is very good for arena 7+ players.
Rush Royale Engineer Bombardier Deck
- Ice Mage
- Portal Keeper
Tips for this Rush Royale Engineer Bombardier Deck:
- It works similar to the first one engineer deck, with the only difference being replacing Chemist with Bombardier, which means you know have a stun instead of a damage reduction.
- Bombardier can really help with bosses, stunning them in place, allowing your units (mainly the Engineers) to deal more damage.
- The drawback is that if you don’t have enough damage to clear the enemies, they can bunch up and if you don’t kill them in time, the next boss will have a ton of health. You can kinda deal with this because of the stun but sometimes it won’t be enough.
Tips on Bombardier in general:
- Each Bombardier unit will try to focus on the first enemy and they will keep hitting him until that enemy gets stunned. Then, they will target the next enemy that has not been stunned yet.
This means that you should not rely on Bombardier units to clear the wave, because the unit will try to stun enemies that have not been stunned before and let enemies who have already been stunned (and survived) to damage you.
- You should always have a second damage dealing unit alongside the Bombardier at all times, especially in the first few waves. In this deck, that is the Engineer (or the Portal Keeper but ONLY for the first, second, and maybe third wave. After that, the Portal Keeper will get overwhelmed).
- Because the Bombardier has a chance to stun, (that means it’s not 100% certain that an enemy will get stunned from the first hit), you can have multiple Bombardier in the field at the same time, without costing you.
That’s all guys and I hope you found this Rush Royale Engineer Deck helpful. Thanks to _ReynR again for sharing this deck guide with Rush Royale Community. stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to the Rush Royale