Welcome to Our FFVII The First Soldier Beginners Guide & FFVII The First Soldier Tier List Guide, Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier is a free-to-play mobile battle royale multiplayer game released by Square Enix. In FFVII The First Soldier game Up to 75 players are placed on the same battlefield and must compete to be the last ones standing in this competitive action-shooter with RPG elements. Players can fight in these bouts alone or in groups of three.
FFVII The First Soldier Battle system
The First Soldier is primarily a third-person shooter that follows a SOLDIER candidate as they combat other SOLDIER candidates with firearms, melee weapons, and magic spells, while weaponry can also be fired from an “aim down sights” position for more precise shots.
SOLDIER candidates can summon summons to battle alongside them using Summon Materia. Candidates can also utilize Magic Materia like Cure or Protect to heal teammates or defend themselves from oncoming attacks, or use spells like Aero to create a surge of wind on the ground to help them and others reach higher regions.
Styles ( FFVII The First Soldier Classes Tier List )
Named as such because the world of Final Fantasy VII does not feature traditional jobs, Styles determine what melee weapon a SOLDIER candidate wields, as well as which Trait, Ability, and Skill they have available for them.
- Warrior, equipped with the Fearless Charge (チャージスラッシュ, Chāji Surasshu?, lit. Charge Slash) Trait, Rush Ability, and the Siphon Slash (スラッシュドレイン, Surasshu Dorein?, lit. Slash Drain) Skill, the Warrior style uses Swords as a weapons.
- Sorcerer, equipped with the Magic Boost (マジックブースト, Majikku Būsuto?) Trait, Arcane Field (マジカルスポット, Majikaru Supotto?, lit. Magical Spot) Ability, and the Concentration Skill, the Sorcerer style uses Staves as a weapons.
- Monk, equipped with the Inner Strength Trait, Manawall Ability, and Revitalize Skill, the Monk uses Fists as weapons.
- Ranger, equipped with the Mark (マーキング, Mākingu?, lit. Marking) Trait, Assess (みやぶる, Miyaburu?) Ability, and the Sniper Eye (スナイパーアイ, Sunaipā Ai?) skill, the Ranger uses a dagger as a weapon.
- Ninja, equipped with a Shuriken.
Materia can be found through the map and equipped by SOLDIER candidates. Up to three materia can be slotted at once and they can be increased in level. Magic Materia can inflict friendly fire when playing in trios.
- Magic Materia
- Fire, launches a ball of fire forward. Difficult to aim at longer distances but good for high damage at medium range.
- Blizzard, sets a stationary ice structure that shoots rapid fire ice projectiles to enemy characters in range, effectively working as a turret.
- Thunder, causes an circular to be covered in storm clouds and repeated lighting bolts strike the area.
- Cure, recovers HP in an area of effect.
- Comet, summons comets to attack a wide area of effect which take time to fall. Effective as area denial.
- Aero, places a gust of wind on the ground, allowing player characters to gain height from it.
- Raise, allows player to raise teammates at range.
- Blind, generates an opaque smoke, effectively diminishing line of sight.
- Bio, creates a small area of effect that inflicts damage over time.
- Summon Materia
That concludes the FFVII The First Soldier Beginners Guide & Tier List & FFVII The First Soldier Character Guide G. Stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to the FFVII The First Soldier Codes, FFVII The First Soldier Redeem Codes