Hi guys, I will show you Fisherman Royal Giant Mother Witch Deck, This is a fast cycle Fisherman Royal Giant Mother Witch Deck that allows you to keep up the offensive and defensive pressure. The fisherman & Hunter can be used to help protect the royal giant from heavy-hitting units like Pekka or Mega Knight, so come and take a look at this Best Hunter Fisherman Royal Giant Mother Witch Deck Arena 11+ guide
Fisherman Royal Giant Mother Witch Deck 2021:
Fisherman: Fisherman should be used early game to pull units towards your king tower to try and get that early activation which will help you out on defense throughout the rest of the match. He can also be used to pull the opponent’s defensive troops away from your Royal Giant, is a great defensive unit that can be used to help protect your elixir golem from heavy-hitting units like Pekka, prince, or even a Valkyrie. In double elixir, you can use him as a cycle card if you don’t need him for defense.
Mother Witch: Best card in the game right now, You can use Mother Witch to support your Royal Giant in counter push
Royal Giant: Royal Giant is actually incredibly strong this meta because of the lower use rates of cards like mini Pekka, He is your main win condition and should be used throughout the match to keep up the pressure and force your opponent to play elixir defensively. He’s a strong counter to siege decks and the cycle power of this deck means you can easily get back to a second RG.
Electro Wizard The EW is an awesome card at defense who can easily stop any troop long enough for Pekka to kill. On the other hand, it can take out Minion Horde for 1 positive and Goblin Barrel for 1 extra Elixir and a chance to counter push with Elixir Golem or Pekka
Hunter: Hunter This card is very Good For 4 Elixir though, he has a lot of health and It can actually take out a Mini P.E.K.K.A. if it’s dropped on top of the Hunter. The Hunter is an absolute beast on defense and can take out most units But you have to Use this card to support your Royal Giant & Fisherman because It works great when paired with a fisherman. You can help protect this guy by using Barbarian Barrel to tank hits from heavy-hitting units like Pekka or prince. He’s also a good counter to hog rider and graveyard.
Fireball: This card is very useful on both offense and defense. On offense, It kills Minion Horde and really hurts anti-air troops. It can also be used with Log to kill such cards as well as to obliterate the Three Musketeers before they do any significant damage. Overall, it’s mostly self-explanatory.
Heal Spirit: For one elixir this card can be used to support your royal giant which can potentially allow him to get 2-3 extra hits on the opponent’s princess towers. It can also be used to support the hunter which can provide you with a counter push opportunity.
Barb Barrel: Self Explanatory
Royal Giant Mother Witch Deck Tips
- In the early game, your main role with this deck is to simply cycle royal giant and fisher to keep up the pressure while relying on this deck’s strong defense to help protect your princess towers.
- As always learn what deck the opponent is playing and take all spell value you can.
- In defense Fisherman and hunter have great synergy because you can pull units closer to the hunter resulting in more DPS due to his shotgun mechanic.
- In double elixir, you can start using your spells to support your pushes and even applying dual lane pressure if you get the opportunity.
- Keep applying pressure with the RG, this will force the opponent to play defense while increasing the odds of you getting tower damage.
- Against graveyard decks try to keep switching lanes, you can use your e-wiz, Mother Witch, or barb barrel to help defend the graveyard, and Mother witch is one of the best cards against Graveyard
- If you’re up against a bait deck try to take as little tower damage as possible in a single elixir with royal giant & Mother witch
Thanks for Reading, Have Fun