Hi guys, welcome to Frozen City Last Autumn Event Guide, In this article, we will talk about Frozen City Last Autumn Event Guide. You can also refer to Frozen City Grandpa’s Farm Guide which is shared by TheSilentHarp and This Frozen City Last Autumn Event Guide is shared by Cafer Y. (Samuhay).
So Come and take a look at this Last Autumn Event Guide for Frozen City
Frozen City Last Autumn Event Guide
In short, this activity is about reaching the most advanced mine in the fastest way and holding it as much as possible. Since the number of employees in this activity is limited, continuous management is required.
Unlike other activities, a temperature control similar to your home city is also active, but you need to keep the instant air temperature under control by considering the warnings.
This event uses a hero/card system and needs leveling up and upgrading.
Unlike other activities, there is no recommended ranking as activity is highly dependent on RNG.
Keep all heroes and ability cards as leveled as possible.
Buildings & Products
Sawmill – Wood => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Workshop – Wooden Board => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Iron Mine – Iron => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Coal Mine – Coal => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Foundry – Nails => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Machinery Factory – Furnace => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Oil Well – Oil => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Laboratory – Engine Oil => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
Machinery Factory 2 – Steam Engine => Max Level 8 | LVL 230 Upgrades to maxed
– Worker houses Max 4 pieces | Max Level 2 | Bed 20 Level to maxed, Carpet 60 Level Level to maxed
– Guard Tower Max Level 4 | Searchlight Level 40 to be maxed (Gives 100% walk speed between shifts)
– Hospital Max Level 4 | 40 Level to be maxed Bed, Medical wash bay 60 Level to be maxed
– Kitchen Max Level 6 | 60 Level to be maxed
– Hunters’ Cabin Max Level 6 | 60 Level to be maxed
– Furnace Max LVL 12 17 energy
The task list is generally reliable, I recommend building Production/Quantity rather than Speed boost. At building level 4 I will start working on the next one and then come back to maximize it. I think money is best used elsewhere.
– Don’t forget your ads which will boost early ranking
– You have 16 worker so you have to arrange them always keep most of them in newest production chain
– Don’t tryout to max everything just move forward you can always come back
– Watch pop-ups don’t miss events
– Consider keeping your furnace on Extra Heat to prevent survivors getting ill (esp since the temps are just pop ups that can easily be missed)
– In some task you will grant cases or boxes which gives you Hero cards and favour to upgrade them so if you have task slots don’t claim them early wait for next building to start with more RNG
– Furnace update always gives chests in task so if you are creating new production don’t rush wait for claim
– No point in upgrading wood heroes either after you move past them focus on Iron because Iron and Coal become a vital resource by milestone 11/12 and if you don’t have these heroes 10 levels higher than the heroes in the oil building, you will have shortage in your production chain
– Don’t upgrade Tony past hearty meals (Except If you realy want to)
– PS: Don’t bother with Eddie and Olivia either
That’s it for this Frozen City Last Autumn Event Guide and Strategies.