Welcome to our How To Get Shadow Samurai Hat in Ninja Fighting Simulator. In this guide, I’ll be showing you all the steps to get Free Ugc Shadow Samurai Hat.
So come and take a look at this How To Get Shadow Samurai Hat in Ninja Fighting Simulator Guide
How To Get Shadow Samurai Hat in Ninja Fighting Simulator
Step 1: Understand the Requirements
To unlock the Shadow Samurai Hat, you need to:
- Defeat the Sensei.
- Hatch 1,500 eggs.
- Obtain the ‘Midnight Imperative’ from the event.
Step 2: Locate the Sensei
- Navigate to the location where the Sensei is found.
- Engage in a battle. With sufficient power, you should be able to defeat him.
Step 3: Hatch Eggs
- The easiest way to accumulate eggs is by hatching the cheapest ones.
- Start by hatching a few eggs. Keep track of how many you’ve hatched.
- You don’t need to have the hatched creatures in your inventory. So, feel free to make space if needed.
Step 4: Event Egg Search
- It’s rumored that there’s an event egg in World 2 or World 3 that could speed up your progress.
- Explore these worlds thoroughly.
- If you don’t find any event egg, continue hatching the regular eggs until you reach the required number.
Step 5: Obtain the ‘Midnight Imperative’
- Participate in the specified event.
- Follow event guidelines to secure the ‘Midnight Imperative’.
Step 6: Keep Count and Persist
- Stay patient and keep track of your progress.
- As you get closer to the target, the anticipation builds up. Don’t give up!
Step 7: Claim the Shadow Samurai Hat
Once you’ve fulfilled all requirements, you should be able to unlock the Shadow Samurai Hat.
Check forums and community discussions related to Ninja Fighting Simulator. Players often share tips and tricks that can be immensely helpful.