How to increase KD Ratio in Pubg Mobile – Pubg Mobile KD Ratio Hi guys I will tell you How K/D ratio really works in Pubg Mobile Some players think it’s basic KILLS PER GAME calculation, but that’s inaccurate. I think this is how it works
How to increase KD Ratio in Pubg Mobile
Firstly, KDR stands for Kill-Death Ratio (not kills per game ratio). Let’s say u win a game with 10 kills and get 10 KD and then, u die on the 2nd one with no kills. What’s ur KD now? 5? No, it’s still 10 cos it’s the first time u died in 2 games.
Assist Points: You see this only on TDM and not in a Classic match, but I think this counts too. Let’s say u damage an opponent’s HP and ur teammate happens to steal that kill, don’t worry! You still get points for that and that adds up to ur KDR. I actually read about this like a year ago, way before TDM was even introduced in PUBGM, but not sure about this one.
So, if u want a higher KDR, just get those kills, don’t worry about ur kills being stolen and more importantly, win games without dying. If u have any doubts, make sure to check ur game stats. You’ll find ur KDR higher than ur total kills per total games played.
Key points to increase killing ratio in pubg.
- Practice a lot,drop in hot zones and train.
- Train in the training area to control recoil and to spray at enemies.
- Hit first and hit hard
- If your health gets low,don’t run to heal…just kill the guy whom you were fighting
- Play aggressive and gain experience.
Check Out Here:
- How to Reach Ace Pubg Mobile 2019
- Pubg Mobile Solo Vs Squads Guide 2019
- Pubg Mobile Georgopol Crates Guide
- Pubg Mobile Conqueror Tip 2019 | How to Reach Conqueror From Ace