Hello there, everyone! Today I’ll show you how to level up fast in Contra Return. Leveling up is undoubtedly one of your top priorities in Contra Return because some challenges and events can only be unlocked by leveling up.
so come and take a look at this How to level up fast in Contra Return Guide
Also, See Here: Contra Returns Beginners Guide 2021
List of Modes and Challenges in Contra Return
- At Level 8 you can unlock One Life Mode in Contra Return.
- At Level 12 you can unlock PvP Mode in Contra Return.
- At Level 16 you can unlock Boss Challenge in Contra Return.
- At Level 18 you can unlock Endless Mode in Contra Return.
- At Level 20 you can unlock Team Mode in Contra Return.
- At Level 24 you can unlock Event Mode in Contra Return.
- At Level 27 you can unlock Ultimate Tournament in Contra Return.
- At Level, 30 you can unlock Firearms Master Mode in Contra Return.
How to level up fast in Contra Return
You can level up by using experience points (XP), which can be earned by playing the game or taking part in in-game events. The main ways of earning XP include Story Missions, Boss Challenges, Daily Missions, and events.
Play the Story Mission if you want to level up quickly in Contra Return. When you complete 2-5 missions in the story, you will receive 420 XP, and after completing this mission, you will be able to play Contra Return in PvP mode.
This is clearly the main way to earn XP. You can earn it in the hundreds by completing certain Missions – although, of course, those high-reward Missions are harder to complete.
The amount of time you spend playing the Contra Return is directly related to your level. As a result, the more time you spend playing, the higher your level will be. Collecting XP will raise your level, and XP is available in almost all game modes.
So that’s it for this How to level up fast in Contra Return Guide. Stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to the Contra Return.
Also, Read Here: