Hi guys, Welcome to our King Legacy Best Fighting Style Tier List 2023, In this guide, we will show you the Best Fighting Style For Grinding and the Best Fighting Style For PVP in the game.
So come and take a look at this guide.
King Legacy Best Fighting Style Tier List Update 4.6 (2023)
There are currently Five Fighting Styles in the game. They are acquired from Trainers scattered around the Map, Here are their locations in order for you to buy each of them from Trainer NPCs:
- Black leg – It is found in the Mysterious Island, Its seller is located on one of the tall pillars. It costs 150,000 Beli.
- Cyborg – It is found in Shark Island. It is located behind the walls where the final boss spawns, It’s hidden inside the walls. It costs 1,000,000 Beli.
- Fishman Karate – It is found in Fishman island level 2000+ island. It’s hidden inside the big building and can be accessed from behind the building. It costs 1,000,000 Beli.
- Dragon Claw – It is found in Second Sea on Carcer and is located on top of the tall pillars. It costs 1,250,000 Beli.
- Electro – It is found in Second Sea on Hibernus land, It’s Trainer/Seller can be found under a tree. It costs 3,000,000 Beli.
King Legacy Best Fighting for Grinding
The Best Fighting Style for Grinding is arguably Cyborg, this is mostly because of one of its abilities that can heal the user. It can make you sturdy/last longer rather than respawning from time to time as you grind.
Primarily using a fighting style as your main way to deal damage is not recommended mostly because of their mediocre damage and is inferior to Swords and Devil Fruits.
King Legacy Best Fighting Style Cyborg
It can be learned from Half Robot for 1,000,000 Beli. and It can be found on both seas Shark Island (First Sea) and Floresco Town (Second Sea)
- Without Haki: 2888
- With Haki: 3173
Z – Iron Boxing
This move allows you to perform a multiple punches of a metal arm which can cause a decent amount of damages to your opponent.
- Without Haki: 623 (1 Hit)
- Total Damage: 19313 (31 Hits)
- With Haki: 1036 (1 Hit)
- Total Damage: 32116 (31 Hits)
X – Air Shock
Allows you to launch an air shock which comes from your hand where-in it can deal a great amount of damage to your opponent.
- Without Haki: 7243
- With Haki: 7243
C – Radical Beam
This move allows you to shoot a radical beam with a limited amount of range which comes from your hand.
- Without Haki: 2480 (1 Hit)
- Total Damage: 12400 (5 Hits)
- With Haki: 2480 (1 Hit)
- Without Haki: 12400 (5 Hits)
V – Overload
This move allows you to overcharge yourself which causes an explosion where-in the range and the damage will depend on the bar percentage, thus making you loose your health.
- No Charge: 1423 (Takes around 1k of your HP)
- Full Charge: 37315 (Takes around 37k of your HP)
E – Self Repair
Allows you to reconstruct yourself and recover a portion of your health as you hold the move.
Heals roughly 10000 HP
Also read here: King Legacy Trello 2023 – Best Devil Fruits & Beginner Guide
King Legacy Best Fighting for PvP
The Best Fighting Style for PVP is currently Dark Leg because it gives you more mobility, thus, increasing your options in PVP. The moves [Z X C] help you to dash around which gives you an advantage in high speeds fights and air battles.
King Legacy Best Fighting Style Dark Leg for PVP
Can be learned from Expert Dark Leg for 150,000 Beli. The Fighting Style Master can be found on both seas Rock Island (First Sea) and Floresco Town [Part 2] (Second Sea)
- Without Haki: 2063
- With Haki: 2888
Z – Concasser (0)
This move allows you to jump and kick on a designated location which also creates an impact that can damage your opponent.
- Without Haki: 7233
- With Haki: 7233
- With Flame: 10327
X – Shot (25)
This move allows you unleash a strong kick which crushes the floor and damage your opponents nearby it.
- Without Haki: 8285
- With Haki: 8285
- With Flame: 11387
C – Anti Manner Kick (100)
This move allows you to teleport in a limited amount of range which crushes the floor upon impact and also sent your enemy flying once get hit.
- Without Haki: 7651
- With Haki: 7651
- With Flame: 10332
V – Party Table (100)
This move allows you perform a barrage of spinning kicks which damages your opponents nearby.
Without Haki: 1030 (1 Hit)
- Total Damage: 22726 (22 Hits)
- With Haki: 1030 (1 Hit)
- Total Damage: 22726 (22 Hits)
- With Flame: 1140 (1 Hit)
Total Damage: 31812(22 Hits)
E – Flame (150)