Pubg Mobile Red Packet Event has kicked off and You can Win a Golden Helmet! Dazzling Luxurious Limited Quantity Free draw There are also AirPods, Google Play and App Store gift cards, and great in-game items from this Pubg Mobile Red Packet Event so come and take a look at this Pubg Mobile Red Packet Event
Pubg Mobile Red Packet Event
You will have two chances to get red packets on January 24, 2020. From January 25 to January 28, you will have one chance each day to get red packets. Join in the festivities according to your local time. Some locations will start at different times according to their respective time zones
How to get Pubg Mobile Red Packet & Rules:
- 1. From 01/24 to 01/28, Red Packets will drop from the main menu at a specific time period.
- 2. Each drop lasts for 30 minutes, and players may collect up to 5 Red Packets.
- 3. Open Red Packets to get one of the following: BP, Silver, Classic Coupon Scraps, Golden Redemption Card, Silver Redemption Card, or Bronze Redemption Card.
- 4. Gold Redemption Card: contact customer service to get the physical Golden Helmet reward.
- 5. Silver Redemption Card: contact customer service to get a pair of AirPods.
- 6. Bronze Redemption Card: A USD 20 Google Play or App Store gift card.
- 7. Players that won the Gold Redemption Card and the Silver Redemption Card should contact customer service under Settings before 03/28/20 and provide their
Pubg Mobile Make Lantern Event:
1. During the event period, collect up to 10 Lantern materials from Classic matches daily.
2. Collect five different materials to make a Lantern. Collect the required quantity of all five materials to light up the Lanterns and collect rewards.
3. You can gift unused materials to your friends, as well as request materials from friends.
4. Requests can be sent to friends to trade currently owned materials. If the friend does not accept the trade in time or cancels the trade, the materials will be returned to the inventory.
5. Unused materials will be converted into BP and sent to your mailbox after the end of the event.
Thanks For Reading, Have Fun
Check Out Here: