If you’re new to Rainbow Story Global and want to improve your skills, this Rainbow Story Global Beginner Guide will provide you with an All Rainbow Story Global Classes Guide. Rainbow Story is a fun fantasy side-scrolling MMORPG. where you can begin on an adventure over a beautiful open world with your friends and fellow as well as adorable pets and mounts
We have three classes in Rainbow Story Global: Archer, Mage, and Swordsman. In this Rainbow Story Global Classes Guide, we will give an overview of these classes. There are Pets as well in the game such as.
Rainbow Story Global Classes
They are the Elves’ Queen’s appointed guardians, tasked with keeping the peace in the forest and never allowing it to be disturbed. As a result, they hide in the woods and move quickly through them, making it difficult for the opponent to capture their figures.
Furthermore, their bows and arrows are imbued with elven might, which conventional weapons cannot match. Invaders are frequently vanquished and flee one after another when confronted with such adaptable and versatile protectors.
- Purifying Ward Deal – 107% ATK damage to 3 targets along the way, dealing 3 damages each hit.
- Shower of Arrows – Rapidly fire 5 volleys of arrows, dealing 28% ATK damage to 3 targets in the area in front.
- Holy Arrow Totem – Summon a Holy Arrow Totem. increasing own ATK by 10%. Lasts 8s
- Ultimate Holy Arrow – Deal 144% ATK damage to 3 targets within the area
Also Read Here: Rainbow Story Global Codes List
The swordsman was born in Internal, in a little village. They can easily handle a massive sword and swipe at the enemy, dealing damage, thanks to their natural and outstanding skill for swordsmanship. Not only that, but their abilities are quite strong, allowing them to move about freely on the battlefield and escape opponent strikes fast and flexibly. When dealing with situations, the swordsman will never hesitate to pull his sword to assist one another.
- Slashing Sword Waves – Deal 107% ATK damage to 3 targets within range
- Whirlwind Chop – Deal 42% ATK damage to 3 targets, within the range up to 6 times
- Rushing Slash – Deal 108% ATK damage to all targets in the dash range
- Sword of Wrath – Deal 144% ATK damage to 3 targets within the impact area
Mages are disinterested in imperial city politics or exterior conflicts. They study magic every day, hoping to uncover new discoveries. When the world was about to plunge into crisis, the Magic Association, which promised to provide magical support to the kingdom, dispatched members to various locations around Tyre to collectively resist and evict those creatures lurking in the shadows.
Mages maintain a cool demeanor at all times, and with a powerful magic shield, high ATK, and good defense, they repeatedly demonstrate their prowess with the wand in their hands, earning the respect of the populace.
- Lightning Cage – Deal 28% ATK damage to 4 targets within the Thunderclouds area up to 5 times
- Fire Resistance Ring – Deal 102% ATK damage to 4 targets nearby and knock them back
- Aegis of Safeguard – Create a shield with 10% of Max HP that lasts 10s
- Magical Ice Bird – Deal 144% ATK damage to 3 targets in the way
And that’s our Rainbow Story Global Characters guide.