Hi guys, I will show you the Complete Guide to using the Rush Royale Ivy. In this article, we will share Rush Royale Ivy Deck, attack speed, ability, and more. in Rush Royale version 7.1 update, developers of Rush Royale introduced Ivy along with Gargoyle cards & other exciting features.
so without further ado let’s get started and Learn How to play Ivy in Rush Royale.
Rush Royale Ivy Deck
This Ivy deck is a very good choice for low-level players and they easily win with this Ivy Deck. This deck has only 1 Legendary card. Ivy Throws seeds that periodically deal damage. This damage increases with each noxious flower on a monster.
When an enemy dies, its flower explodes, poisoning adjacent monsters and dealing damage based on the max number of noxious flowers on the monster.
Rush Royale Ivy Guide
- Unit Type: Debuff
- Faction: Forest Alliance
- Target: Max health
Ivy uses seeds to infect your adversaries, focusing on the enemy with the most health. The seeds deal periodic harm to the adversary, which increases with each subsequent strike from Ivy.
Ivy moves on to a new target once the maximum quantity of seeds has been achieved. When an infected enemy dies, it bursts, poisoning neighboring monsters and inflicting damage proportional to the level of infection.
It is advantageous to have multiple Ivys on the table at the same time, as this will demolish opponents and weaken mini-bosses. After that, the poisoned adversary will be easily dealt with by your main DPS pawn.
- Ivy attack the target with the highest health. Ivy changes if the target has already been infected with 40 seeds. targets.
- Ivy infects the target with her toxic seeds. the Toxin impact, which causes damage on a regular basis. Each seed on a monster increases the amount of damage it does. The maximum total number of seeds is 40.
- The toxin impact isn’t present. It will eventually expire, but it can be neutralized. Ivy, in addition to infecting monsters with her venom, makes them explode when they die. The blast damage grows with the number of seeds on a monster.
Rush Royale Ivy Deck
- Ice Mage
- Plague Doctor
Take a Look at this guide: How to Get Legendary Card in Rush Royale
- Shaman ( The Monster )
That is all we have for the Rush Royale Ivy cards, We will update this page with more Rush Royale Ivy Decks.
If you are looking for Latest Rush Royale Promo Code Decks take a look at this Rush Royale Promo Codes 2021 | Free Rush Royale Emotes
- Rush Royale Promo Codes 2021 | Free Rush Royale Emotes
- Rush Royale Bosses Guide | How to Counter All Boss in Rush Royale
- Top 7 Clash Royale Best Trophy Pushing Deck 2021 for F2P
- Rush Royale Shaman Deck | Best Shaman Deck in Rush Royale
- Top 10 Best Rush Royale Arena 7 Decks June 2021 ( Updated )
- Rush Royale Deck for Arena 7: Boreas Vampire Plague Doctor Deck