Hi guys, the wait is over now because Rush Royale version 3.0 is now available for some of the Android players and iOS players. In Rush Royale Patch Notes 2021 we will get 4 new units, a new boss Puppeteer, new emotes, a new promo code option, and Balance changes.
Rush Royale version 3.0 will be available for all the players around the world shortly so come and take a look at these Rush Royale Patch Notes 2021 February ( Version 3.0 ).
Rush Royalec 4 New Cards:
- Portal Mage: has a chance to teleport an enemy to the beginning of the map. The chance of the next teleport is decreased
- Executioner: finishes off a monster With health below a certain level. Its effectiveness in boss battles is reduced by half
- Corsair: leaves explosive traps On the battlefield. Has a chance to throw a nasty bomb, dealing a certain percentage of the target’s current Health in damage
- Meteor: summons a meteor when merging that destroys all enemies and deals a certain damage percentage to bosses (based on merge rank)
GAME MECHANICS CHANGES
Any percentage-based damage is now an attack modifier. It counts as extra damage on top Of the main attack and cannot deal critical damage
The number of activations of periodic effects per second has been increased from I to 2.5. Thus, the attack characteristics of certain units were reduced. The changes affected the Alchemist and Plague Doctor. The Poisoner already had an increased venom activation rate
Rush Royale Balance Changes February 2021:
- Initial attack interval increased: O.8s ⇒ 0.9s
- Mana Power-up now increases stun duration less efficiently: 0.5 ⇒ 0.35
- Mana Power-up now increases Slow Target less efficiently: 1%
- Initial venom damage increased: 16 ⇒ 18
- Mana Power-up now increases venom damage more efficiently: 16 ⇒ 18
- Venom activation rate has been increased by
- Now the description states that venom damage grows With merge rank
- Initial attack interval reduced: Is — o.8s
- Activation of periodic effects per second changed from 1 ⇒ 2.5
- Initial trap damage reduced: 110 ⇒ 55
- Mana Power-up now increases trap damage less efficiently: 100 ⇒ 50
- Level-up now increases damage less efficiently: 10 •
- Now the description states that trap damage grows With merge rank
- The initial attack speed increase was raised: 8%⇒ 10%
- Mana Power-up now raises attack speed increase more efficiently: 1.2% ⇒ 1.5%
- Initial critical damage chance increased: 2.4%
- Crystalmancer: Initial damage increased: 24.26
- Mana Power-up now increases damage 20% more efficiently
- Initial instant kill chance increased: 4%
- Initial attack interval reduced: 0.8 ⇒ 0.75
- Initial lightning damage increased: 50 ⇒ 60
- Mana Power-up now increases lightning damage more efficiently: 40 ⇒ 50
- Fixed a bug that was incorrectly applying the Grindstone buff to Thunderers lightning
- Initial attack interval increased: 1.3 ⇒ 1.4
- Initial activation interval for generating mana increased: 5
- Delay in mana generation from the first bite increased from 0.16 seconds to 0.4 seconds
- Activation of periodic effects per second changed from I to 2.5
- Initial trap damage reduced: 120 ⇒ 50
- Mana Power-up now increases trap damage less efficiently: 100 ⇒ 40
- Now the description states that trap damage grows with merge rank
- Demon hunter’s shooting mechanic at ranks 3 through 6 have been changed.
- Now, if the hunter’s projectiles outnumber her targets, the projectiles are divided among the remaining targets. For example, When attacking a single target at merge rank 5 this unit will fire 5 projectiles at it.
- Attack intervals at ranks 3 through 6 have been reduced. Now this unit also has a slightly higher attack speed depending on her merge rank
- Mana Power-up now increases damage less efficiently: 150 ⇒ 110
- Trap mechanics have been changed. NOW monsters inside a trap take more damage from units on the field.
- Initial damage increased: 20 ⇒ 40
- Mana power-up now increases damage more efficiently: 20 ⇒ 30
- Mana Power-up now increases activation interval: 0⇒0.2
- Initial damage increased: 30 ⇒ 40
- Mana Power-up now increases damage more efficiently: 20 ⇒ 30
- Now the description states that its slowing power grows With merge rank
- Initial attack speed increase raised: 6% ⇒ 8%
- Mana Power-up now raises attack speed increase more efficiently: 2.5% ⇒ 3%
- Initial critical damage chance increase was raised:
- Now the description states that the critical chance and attack speed increase grow with merge rank
The clock of Power:
- Initial attack speed reduction increased: 4%
- Initial attack speed increase raised: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Initial damage increased: 30 40
- Mana Power-up now increases damage more efficiently; 20 ⇒ 30
- Summoned monster mechanics in PVP mode have been changed. Now. when the summoned monster dies, it gives mana to the player who summoned it
- In PVP mode. projectile travel time was increased from 1.5 seconds to 1.85 seconds
New Rush Royale Boss Puppeteer:
You’ll be able to meet Puppeteer in the PvP mode and on the 60th wave in Co-Op mode. Unlike the other bosses, Puppeteer features not one but two nasty abilities that he will use in turns to affect your units.
- First ability: Reduces the mana power-up level of all units by 1.
- Second ability: shifts your field in one direction by one cell. Units on the edge in that direction are moved to the other side.
The Knowledge Base now contains new sections where you can find explanations of mechanics for modes. units, and bosses.
New Emojis: The game now features the Personalization tab where you will find your deck of emojis, a list of all emojis, and information about how and where to get them
- A News tab has been added. NOW you can find all the important news. patch notes. and announcements there
- A Community tab has been added. Join our Official communities, follow news about the game, and chat with other players
- They’ve added a notification system for in-game events. and you can adjust it to fit your needs
- In certain situations, Harlequins stopped merging.
- The top right corner of the field was not affected by abilities (e.g. from the Shaman. the Warlock’s meteor, etc.).
- Incorrect trophy amount displayed in the best season.
- Incorrect icons displayed in the Play with Sharpshooter in Your Deck quest.
- The Shaman’s ability did not hit the current last unit (even if there Were two units on the field. the Shaman’s buff/debuff only hit one Of them) Tap thø buttons below to join the discussions.”
That’s all we have for you guys today on this Rush Royale Patch Notes 2021 February ( Version 3.0 ) let me knowWhat do you think about Rush Royale Version 3.0 in the comment section below and stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to the Rush Royale
- F2P Rush Royale Deck for 4k trophies ( No Legendary Cards )
- Rush Royale Bosses Guide | How to Counter All Boss in Rush Royale
Also, take a look at these: Top 21+ Best Clash Royale Decks 2021 January ( Meta Decks )
Also, take a look at these: Top 7 Clash Royale Best Trophy Pushing Deck 2021 for F2P
Also, take a look at these: Top 14 Best Challenger 3 Decks 2021 ( Best 4600 Trophies Deck )