Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem is a standalone extension to the setting of the iconic first-person shooter franchise. You can join the struggle against Notorious Mental on a voyage through Russia’s untamed territories, and navigate your way through this missing chapter of Sam Stone’s experiences.
In this Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Guide, we will tell you Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Hoverboard Scooter Guide, Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Pipe Puzzle Guide, and Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem Key Features. Also read here: Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Secrets ( All List )
Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Guide
There’s a handy Gadget in Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem’s Siberiade level which makes it possible for players to call in an airstrike. The T.A.C.T. can be opened by appropriately adjusting pipes in a building at an off-the-beaten-path barracks. Also read here: How to Open Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Mental Mode
Siberian Mayhem Pipe Puzzle Guide
- At the beginning of Siberiade, You get to ride a snowmobile
- Now you have to Take a left turn when you’re around 1500 feet away from your goal.
- When you see a flying information bot talking about none other than Sam Stone, When you see a flying information bot talking about none other than Sam Stone,
- Follow the path until you reach an old barracks on the right.
How to Solve Siberian Maze Pipe Puzzle
- Look at the image above to see which order all of the pieces must be placed in.
- The case to your right will unlock after all of the lights turn green.
- You’ll discover the T.A.C.T. acronym here. It’s not for the faint of heart, but it’s a lot of fun.
Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Hoverboard Scooter Guide
Here we will show you How to find Siberian Mayhem Hoverboard Scooter
How to find Siberian Mayhem Hoverboard Scooter
- When you’ve completed the pipe puzzle at the barracks
- Go into the other entrance and turn left to follow the trail.
- A sign for a Hunting Ranch can be found on the left.
- There is a side quest named ‘Hide and See.
- There is a side quest named ‘Hide and Seek
- Continue to move in the direction until you reach a little ranch filled with buffalo skulls and other oddities.
- You’ll be taken to a cut scene where you converse to a female through a door
- She’ll beg you to return her belongings. Return on your snowmobile and ride across the ranch to a gate with restricted entry.
- Get out of your car and walk through the area.
There’s a small pier once you’ve gone as far as you can. Collect the girl’s stuff on the ice where the blue marker is.
- A black circle of smoke surrounds the frozen lake once you’ve taken them up.
- It’s time to fight some more strange and beautiful creatures once more.
- There are three waves of enemies. There are the flame-throwing chaps, the vampiric ghouls who fly at you and cause tremendous damage, and the skeletal stags.
- In the final wave, flying vampires will appear in the sky. They will then transform into a purple and smokey trail.
The smoke disappears once you’ve defeated all of the monsters. Return to the girl and eliminate any lingering creatures. A new cutscene begins, in which the girl is shown to be a blue ball of light. She’ll indicate a crate with her finger. Is there anything inside the crate? The Hoverboard Scooter.
So guys That’s it for this Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Guide, soon we will update this Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem Guide with more infromation.