Hi guys, Today we will talk about CRK Cookie Alliance Team and everything about the CRK Cookie Alliance mode, Cookie Alliance is a seasonal game mode where your goal is to mobilize a great Cookie army to avert the monster threat.
Clear World Exploration’s Stage 10-31 (Story) to unlock. – Set up five Best CRK teams of five Cookies: 25 Cookies total. You can use Alliance Tickets to play in this mode: the Tickets will refill with time. Your Alliance Tickets will not disappear with the end of the first season, and you will be able to use them later. Maps, enemies, and rules might change with each following season of Cookie Alliance. Also read here: CRK Cookie Alliance Guide Season 2
Also, Read Here:
- CRK Codes 2023 – Cookie Run Coupon Codes 2023
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide 2023
- Cookie Run Tier List 2023 ( Best Characters )
- Cookie Run Kingdom Update 2023 Patch Notes
- Top 10 Best CRK Arena Teams 2023
Cookie Alliance Battles
- Each Cookie Alliance battle is divided into several chapters where you have to oppose oncoming waves of enemies.
- You will start playing with your first team and will continue fighting until your fifth team is defeated. The battles are automatic, but you can switch the team manually after a cooldown period. Once you switch a team, the new team will take the place of the current team in the battle immediately.
- Once a team gets defeated, the next team will enter the battlefield and continue fighting.
- You may pause and exit the battle and pick it up again where you left.
- In Cookie Alliance, you will encounter special buffs and debuffs such as Increased HP, Decreased Healing Received, etc.
- These effects might change in the following seasons.
Beacon of Valor
- The Beacon of Valor is a special feature that grants special buffs in Cookie Alliance.
- There are two kinds of the Beacon of Valor’s effects which you can activate using Coins.
- Buff 1: The levels of all Cookies are upgraded to Lv.60 in Cookie Alliance: all Cookies of Lv.59 and lower will start with their basic stats equal to those of Lv.60.
- Buff 2: Enter Blast Mode which duration will depend on the number of your Lv.60 Cookies (the number of Cookies you actually upgraded to Lv.60 will be taken into account).
- Upon your first play in Cookie Alliance, you will receive 7 days of the Beacon of Valor activated through playing the tutorial.
- Make sure to activate the Beacon of Valor before using Alliance Tickets to start a battle to enjoy its effects.
- The Beacon of Valor’s effect will remain as long as it is active regardless of the season.
Points & Rewards
- In Cookie Alliance, you will earn points depending on your wave progress, monsters defeated, and total playtime.
- The number of points earned will be reflected on your season score after the battle has concluded.
- After the end of a battle, you will be able to open a reward chest: the further you get, the greater the reward.
- Depending on your score in Cookie Alliance, you will enter the Individual and Guild Ranking and will be eligible for rewards depending on your ranking tier.
- Join a guild to have your personal score added to the guild’s total score. Note that this score will be deducted from the guild’s total score should you leave it.
CRK Cookie Alliance Team Guide
Best Cookie Run Meta Team
Sorbet Front Bait Team
- Sorbet Shark Cookie
- Sea Fairy Cookies
- Licorice Cookie
- Pure Vanilla Cookie
- Parfait Cookie
- Old pilgrim scroll
- Squishy Jelly Watch
- Suger Swan Shining Feather
This is a very good Cookie Run Kingdom Arena Team against TL scam but mostly trash against anything else. If you hide Sorbet and Lico, you can bait TL scam teams into hitting you for green defense walls. Outclassed by Pumpkin Pie.
Cookie Alliance Team 1
Cookie Alliance Team 2
Cookie Alliance Team 3
Cookie Alliance Team 5
Also, Read Here: