Hi guys, Welcome to our Attack on Titan Evolution Guide aka AoT Evolution Guide, In this Attack on Titan Evolution Guide, we will tell you Attack on Titan Evolution Families, Attack on Titan Evolution Skill Tree and Attack on Titan Evolution Bosses and Maps,
So Come and take a look at this Attack on Titan Evolution Guide aka AoT Evolution Guide. Also see – AoT Evolution Trello – Regiment, Map & Controls and AoT Evolution Codes Wiki – Free Rewards and List
Attack on Titan Evolution Guide Wiki
AoT Evolution BeginnerGuide Tips – When joining the game collect all the quests available by talking to the NPCs with a question mark above their head. If an NPC has an exclamation mark above their head, it means you’ve finished the quest. Claim the reward by talking to them.
Start with easy difficulty until you have at least 1 or 2 speed ODMG upgrades, then move on to medium.
In order to kill a titan, you have to cut the nape with a decent amount of speed.
Holding your sword for longer can increase the damage you do.
Blind the titan by slashing their eyes or cutting their legs if they turn too fast.
Double hook and boost in order to go faster.
Stay off the ground when fighting titans.
You can bunny hop by hooking straight and building up a decent amount of speed.
You can use flipping as a better way to control your flight while utilizing your gear. By pressing ‘C’ twice, you can front flip and by pressing ‘F’ twice, you can backflip.
In order to start a match, simply step on the pad in the middle. You will be prompted with a voting screen. Vote on the map and the difficulty you want to play. It’s highly recommended for rookies to NOT play on anything other than EASY. After the 30-second countdown has ended you will be teleported to the match where you have to slay a certain amount of titans in order to finish the mission.
Press V in order to equip your gear, R to reload, E & Q to hook, and space to boost. To kill a titan you will have to slash their nape. When killing titans there’s a chance it will drop a perk for you to equip inside of the blacksmith. If you’re playing on hard or higher there will be a penalty for losing.
- Easy/Medium: 50% Gold.
- Hard: 80% Gold.
- Extreme: 90% Gold.
- Abnormal: 100% Gold.
Attack on Titan Evolution Skill Tree Guide
The Aot Evolution skill tree has three main branches: Support, Specialist, Blade works.
Each skill requires skill points and cash to unlock.
You gain 1 skill point per Level for up to 75 skill points total.
BLADE WORKS = 1 skill point, costing $1000 and giving a passive 5% more damage.
- BLADE THROW = 3 skill points, costing $3000, the ability gives you a serated sword that you can throw at your foe.
- HOMING BLADES = 5 skill points, costing $5000, the ability gives you two seeking blades that will follow your foe.
- BOOMERANG BLADE = 10 skill points, costing $7500, the ability gives you a seeking boomerang hitting the closest titan and dealing greater damage upon its return.
- DRILLING THRUST = 3 skill points, costing $3000, the ability gives you the force of nature, destroying anything in path.
- RISING THRUST = 5 skill points, costing $5000, the ability gives makes you perform a upwards spinning slash into the air, unleashing a mighty tornado beneath you.
- COUNTER = 10 skill points, costing $7500, the ability gives you a counter that if any titan that hits you within 3 seconds the titan will be killed.
SUPPORT = 1 skill point, costing $1000 and giving you a passive 10% more health
- SELF HEAL = 3 skill points, costing $3000, giving you the ability to heal yourself for 45%.
- HEALING AURA = 5 skill points, costing $5000, giving you the ability to create a healing sphere that heals your teammates for 5% per second.
- INFINITE CHAIN = 10 skill points, costing $7500, giving you the ability to get iframes to yourself and teammates for 10 seconds.
- BACKWARD GRAPPLE = 3 skill points, costing $3000, giving you the ability to grapple behind you in any situation.
- BOOST = 5 skill points, costing $5000, giving you the ability to propel forward at high speeds to evade danger.
- LOOSE CAPSULES = 10 skill points, costing $7500, giving you the ability to boost your speed by 25%, damage by 15% and gas usage by 300%.
SPECIALIST = 1 skill point, costing $1000 and giving you a passive 5% faster gear speed
- ANKLE CUT = 8 skill points, costing $7500, giving you the ability to slash a titan’s leg, knocking it to the ground.
- HAND SLASHER = 10 skill points, costing $10000, giving you the ability to escape a titan’s grip when caught in their hand.
- TITAN KILLER = 20 skill points, costing $20000 and giving you the ability to chain to the closest titans and cutting all their napes.’
- BLIND = 5 skill points, costing $5000, giving you the ability to slash a titan’s eye, restricting it from any movement.
- JAW BREAKOUT = 8 skill points, costing $7500, giving you the ability to break out of a titan’s jaw when caught.
- DECAPITATE = 15 skill points, costing $12500 and giving you the ability to cut a titan’s head off, eliminating it instantly.
Attack on Titan Evolution Families Guide
To obtain families, you must spin in the Customization tab in the Main Menu.
Each player upon joining for the first time recieves 5 spins they can immediately use to spin for a familiy.
You can obtain spins through the daily quests or by using perks that give you spins through gameplay.
There is a pity system in place for the few unlucky people that haven’t gotten a good family in multiple spins:
Orange – (500)
Red – (4000)
Note that Bloodline Bag lowers the pity of each rarity as shown in GAMEPASSES
Attack on Titan Evolution Legendaries Families Guide
Passive: ‘Fight!’ ~ 2 revive upon death. Every 40 minutes, you will be able to kill all the titans in a 150m radius upon death as well. Attack titan stats increase by 50%.
Passive: ‘Ackerman’s Rage’ ~ 1.2x speed and damage multiplier. Gain 50% boost on all stats when you reach 35% hp, and maintain a consistent speed. Lasts for 3 minutes. Additionally, individuals with Ackerman can hold up to 8 thunder spears.
Passive: ‘Grace’ ~ No titan will aggro/attack you until you hit it once. There is 30% chance the titan may not attack you even after hitting it. Titans have a 15% slower reaction towards you as well.
Also See –