Brawl Stars Power Play Tips Hi guys Brawl Stars Power Play is a new game mode in Brawl Stars, Power Play is a special game mode to the end-game players and it’s is unlocked once you max out your first Brawler. This Brawl Stars Power Play Game Mode is Very good for High level Players
In Brawl Stars Power Play Mode you can only play three matches a day and at the end of the season these matches will be counted and the winners will get star points
The first one the Top player in the entire world will get 50,000-star points at the end of the season
Our newest competitive way to play Brawl! With just three Power Play matches per day, you’ll need to win your games and climb the rankings to achieve glory and Star Points! Power Play will be a 14 day Season, starting on Tuesday 29th!
Unlocked when a player earns their first Star Power, and only Brawlers with a Star Power can participate in Power Plays. A maximum of three matches can be played daily, and the rankings reset each season
Power Play matchmaking is based on your current points in the Power Play Season (not Trophies).
- 3v3 victory = 30 points
- 3v3 tie = 15 points
- 3v3 loss = 5 points
Showdown, Duo Showdown, Lone Star and Takedown points dependent on placement
Epic Win! When you win a 3v3 Power Play match by achieving specific goals, you get 3 extra points!
- Gem Grab = Win the match before the 15th Gem spawns
- Heist/Seige = Win with at least 80% Safe/Base health remaining
- Brawl Ball = Win 2-0
- Bounty = Win by 10+ stars
Rewards are given at the end of each Season based on your points (how many points you have accumulated during the season).
Top 200 Players also receive an extra reward based on their ranking! In the case of a tie, a player’s total Trophies are used.
That’s It for Now we will update this page with more information
thanks for reading, have fun
Check Out here : Brawl Stars Throphy Pushing Guide 2019 | Brawl Stars Push Trophies
Check Out Here Full Guide: Brawl Stars Throphy Pushing Guide 2019 | Brawl Stars Push Trophies
- Brawl Stars Best Takedown Brawler – Best Brawler for Takedown
- Top 6 Brawl Stars Best Brawler For Takedown Tips & Tricks
Also Check Out Here:
- Top 6 Brawl Stars Best Brawler For Takedown Tips & Tricks 2020
- Brawl Stars Best Takedown Brawler 2020
- Top 4 Brawl Stars Takedown Tips and Best Takedown Brawlers 2020
- Top 4 Brawl Stars Takedown Tips – Brawl Stars Takedown Guide