Welcome to our Beholder 3 Ending Guide, this is a complete Beholder 3 Ending Guide Walkthrough for new players and In this Beholder 3 Guide, we will talk about Beholder 3 Endings, How to Make Money in Beholder 3, how to buy cameras in Beholder 3 and much more.
So come and take a look at this Beholder 3 Ending Guide & Complete Beholder 3 Guide Walkthrough.
Beholder 3 Ending Guide
This guide is incomplete, but it should still be useful for completing all of the game’s endings. Because this is based on some study and some conjecture, I may be somewhat off in certain areas.
Explanation This is a flawed guide that tries to explain how to acquire all of the game’s endings. Beholder 3 has four primary endings, each with a good and bad version, and each ending is determined by your decisions in the storey of Kim, Frank’s rebellious daughter who is also a lesbian (nonconformist), which puts her into difficulty later.
During the “letter” task, you must hide Kim to get this ending. To do so, you’ll need a free house where you may hide Kim. Then you must assist her in surviving (get her food, prevent cop from arresting her, get her warm socks and money).
You must eventually assist her in escaping by enlisting the assistance of the foreign band manager (you need money and diplomatic passports, later of which you can get from a lady in office 401).
Then, just as you’re about to flee, Frank’s wife appears and warns you that if you try to flee, she will report you. If you just try to flee, both you and Kim will be apprehended (poor ending); alternatively, you can stay behind and let Kim flee, but Frank will spend the rest of his days in prison. (a satisfying conclusion)
You must side with the Hardliners for Hardliner endings (I believe the most crucial part is framing the foreign band manager, which you can do by hiring a prostitute (Nora) and filming/peeping on the incident).
Then you must not assist Kim throughout the letter quest, and when Kim calls, you must request assistance from the small lady from department V.
Then simply assist her till she instructs you to arrest the reformist from department V. If you want a poor ending, try to betray her at the last time; if you want a nice ending, follow orders.
I’m not sure if who you expel at the end influences which ending you receive, but purge any and all reformists from the government just to be safe.
Because I haven’t tried the last two endings yet, this is where I start really speculating, but I think I can give you a reasonably accurate picture.
For this, side with the reformists (don’t send the short lady any blackmail material on the foreign band manager), let Kim get caught in the letter quest, and then work with the reformist leader to rescue Kim when she asks for assistance.
Until having a nice ending, follow his directions to the finish, or try to depart from them near the end to get a poor ending.
Again, I’m making a lot of assumptions here. So, when the lady from office 101 on the lowest level asks you to locate a file, you must assist her. She wants you to find it and then present it to Wolf.
Then follow Wolf’s instructions (have Müller say he can access Wolf’s wife’s information, go into his office and find his password, then go to the level 3 computer to retrieve the information you need).
Do not assist Kim during the letter quest; instead, go to Wolf for assistance when she calls.
Then, for a nice finish, follow his directions to the end, or try to deviate from them near the end for a poor ending.
Beholder 3 Guide & Walkthrough
Where and how to buy cameras in Beholder 3
Beholder 3 Cameras can be purchased from a foreign dealer near the metro or a stall late at night, and he also sells forbidden products.
How to Make Money in beholder 3
It takes a long time and a lot of effort to get wealthy. We need money before we can accomplish anything else. Begin by completing the following tasks:
1. Make a list of everything you can locate in your house and sell it.
2. Complete your chores on a daily basis. (Removing trash, cleaning the washing machine, and repairing the heater)
3. Create a profile. EVERYTHING should be profiled! The more items you profile at once, the more money you’ll get, so make sure you have at least three things to profile about a tenant before sending the profile to the Ministry. (If you’re going to report them, make a profile of everything you have first.)
4. Finish all quests! Completing missions generally nets you 100 points, but the quest could also get you some extra cash.
Making money later in the game
Okay, you’ve made a start. You should have at least $2,000-3000 in your wallet. So, how are you going to make even more money now? I’ve included a list of items below.
1. Everyone should be blackmailed! Blackmail is a good way to make money, but only if you do it twice a day. Purchase some cheap illegal goods (beware of some illegal goods later in the game, since Reformers will legalize them), then place them in a tenant’s (or office worker’s) furnishings and press F. After you’ve completed this, go to your office and draught a blackmail letter. Don’t mess up the directive, you’ll get fined.
2. Complete quests that pay. Most quests, when finished, turn in 100$. However, some quests will have an added income (Such as reporting your friend in apartment 4). Complete those quests!
Regulations Reformers will reform (For blackmail)
- Crying, you’ll be able to cry at APR 14, 1989 (AKA crying is allowed)
- Dancing, you’ll be able to dance at JUN 29 1989 (AKA dancing is allowed)
- Apples, you’ll be able to make apple pie at JUL 4 1989 (AKA apples are allowed)
- Reading, you’ll be able to read at JUL 4 1989 (AKA books are allowed)
Avoiding losing money
It’s a terrible feeling to lose money. Even more so now that you require the funds. Here are some ideas to help you stop squandering or losing money.
1. Complete your tasks on a daily basis. I’m sure you’ll get bills for not doing things like bringing out the trash (is that what the ‘waste disposal’ bill is called?)
2. Double-check that the directive is correct. You’ll be punished (and probably blackmailed) for a mistake in your report.
3. Don’t send more than two pieces of blackmail per day. I’m penalized every time I send three pieces of blackmail in one day. Do you really want to pay the 640 fine for blackmail?
3. Don’t send more than two pieces of blackmail per day. I’m penalised every time I send three pieces of blackmail in one day. Do you really want to pay the 640 fine for blackmail?
4. Don’t take anything from anyone. No matter what, the cops will find you. Don’t pay the penalty!
5. In The Ministry, do not labour overtime. You’ll be apprehended by the cops, and you’ll have to pay a fine. Later, more will be added.
So you’ve read this tutorial all the way to the end and now you’re thinking, “This is a little empty.” Well, you can help! If you leave a comment below with something you think I should add (that has to do with money), I might just add it!