Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest is an action-adventure MMORPG with amazing 3D graphics. The game provides an amazing battle experience, all taking place in a wonderful environment where the good and the evil collide, with splendid graphics, fluid controls, and enormous worldviews.
Follow this guide for the Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Guide, Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Code that will help you to get better in Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest.
Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Beta
Dark Nemesis OBT will be launched on October 12 and This OBT will be conducted in two stages. Please be patient if your area or channel is not in the first stage; the second stage will arrive soon.. Time for the first stage of OBT: 10:00, October 12, 2021 (GMT+8)
Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Beta is now available in Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia.
Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Beginner Guide
How to increase your battle power more quickly?
In Dark Nemesis: Infinite Quest, there are 2 main paths you can embark on to increase your Battle Power: a) upgrade your Gear and Character; b) advance and level up your Spirits/Companions/Wings.
Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Gear
Forging Gear is one of the most important methods to improve stats and Battle Power. Many sub-functions under Forge are unlocked gradually as you play the game, including Enhance, Refine, Augment, Inlay, Infuse, and Enchant.
Dark Nemesis Infinite Quest Wings
Wings make players look cool and boost their stats significantly. Try out these sub-functions under Wings in this recommended order: [Activate] -> [Enhance] -> [Advance] -> [Gallery] -> [Evolution]
- Activate – Wing Shards are scattered all over the world. Collect them to activate and equip Wings.
- Enhance – Wings can be enhanced by spending materials to boost their basic stats by a small amount.
- Advance – Spend Wing Shards to advance the Wings, which can greatly boost their basic stats.
- Gallery – Activate and advance Wings to unlock and level up the Gallery, which can greatly boost their stats and earn you Evolution Points.
- Evolution – Spend Evolution Points to evolve Wings and significantly increase their stats. Some Evolutions even grant powerful passive effects.