Hi guys, Today I am going to show you the Eternal Return Tier List and I hope this Eternal Return Tier List 2022 will help you to choose the best Characters in the Eternal Return Tier List. In Eternal Return, players can choose from a variety of characters known as experiments, survivors, or Test Subjects. Each character has its own special powers and is capable of wielding a variety of weapons.
We will be ranking every character currently available Characters in Eternal Return in 4 different Tiers from S Tier, A-Tier, B Tier to C Tiers. There is not a ton of characters you can use right now, so it is very likely the scaling and amount of Tiers may change as time goes on.
With that said, let’s check the first Eternal Return Tier List 2022 January.
Eternal Return Tier List 2022 (Best Characters)
Eternal Return Tier List S Tier
Eternal Return Tier List A Tier
Eternal Return Tier List B Tier
- Li Dailin
Eternal Return Tier List C Tier
Eternal Return Best Characters
Eternal Return Jackie Guide
Jacquline “Jackie” Quilt is a melee brawler recognized for her relatively excellent mobility in Eternal Return: Black Survival.
Jackie’s role is a “Brawler” specializing in close range, elongated fights, but is vulnerable to ranged encounters. Let’s take a look at the skills that give her this role.
Jackie Main Skills
- Hack & Slash (Q) Jackie swings twice in a small cone in front of her, each swing dealing moderate damage and applying bleed damage over time effect to her target(s)
- Adrenaline Burst (W) Jackie gains a burst of speed and a flat heal on each attack for a short time. She also gains slightly more speed and increased skill damage when chasing bleeding enemies.
- Leaping Strike (E) Jackie jumps towards the cursor, slowing enemies when she lands. Bleeding enemies are slowed more. It’s important to note that this skill lets you jump over walls/obstacles, but does not go above enemy skills or traps.
- Chainsaw Murderer (R) Jackie draws her chainsaw, applying a bleed on attacks and increases her attack speed for 15 seconds. At the end of the duration, the chainsaw will explode, dealing damage around Jackie. She can also manually end the buff 7 seconds after activating the skill, activating the explosion early. The explosion WILL NOT occur if Jackie is stunned, silenced, or is downed.
- Bloodfest (Passive) Jackie gains a % increase to her Attack Power for a decent duration after killing something. Killing Bears, Androids, or other Survivors gives a stronger buff than other animals
Jackie Weapon Skills
Jackie has access to 4 weapon types, currently the most of any ER:BS character. Each different weapon type grants a different weapon skill which is unlocked at Level 7 Weapon Mastery and is upgraded at Level 14 Weapon Mastery.
- Dagger – Daggers are a small but fast weapon, typically granting decent attack power and movement speed bonuses. Currently dagger is the most consistent weapon type for Jackie to use, and as such is the most recommended for new players to use.
- Cloak & Dagger – is the weapon skill for daggers. The skill cloaks Jackie for 2 seconds, making her invisible unless players have detection such as cameras or certain abilities, as well as granting a large movement speed boost during the skill. It can also be reactivated within a short time to teleport behind a target and auto attack them.
- Dual Swords – Dual Swords are the most brawl proficient weapon for Jackie, However you often leave yourself vulnerable in encounters your cannot commit to. They are notable for hitting twice for every Auto-Attack, making them powerful Auto-Attack based weapons.
Dual-Swords Rampage is the weapon skill for Dual-Swords. Jackie will walk slowly in a short path and wildly slash with her swords, dealing 6 instances of damage quickly. If she hits with at least 4 of the 6 slashes she can reactivate the weapon skill to dash and deal considerable damage.
- Two-Handed – Two-Handed weapons are a great balance between offense and defense for Jackie as she gains a blocking skill her kit lacks. Two-Handed is typically built using Auto-Attack based items and is used as a true brawler to rush down your enemies.
- Parry – is the weapon skill for Two-Handed weapons. Jackie stops for .75 seconds and shields herself with her sword, becoming unstoppable and blocking all damage before making a lancing strike forward. This skill is best used to block an intense damage skill you know is coming, or to prevent being stunned, silenced, or otherwise slowed by an enemy skill.
- Axe – Axes are strong hitters, but are slow to strike.
- Maleficent Helix – is the weapon skill for Axes. After attacking 4 times (3 If Upgraded) she can activate it to deal a large mount of damage in a small AOE as well as heal her. This has no cooldown and can be used to greatly boost your damage output.
Aya: Aya is a simple character with straightforward abilities and gun masteries. Most of what she has is reactive, and only has one skill you need to aim, which allows you to move to readjust the aim after activating it. Getting used to the limited ammo system for guns is all you have to figure out, and once you do, it’s universal between all gun users, so it’ll help you later.
Hyunwoo: Hyunwoo is a simple character with one goal: punch, and punch harder than the last one. His passive rewards him for longer fights by healing him upon dealing or receiving damage, and his abilities all make landing one or the other simple, as well as not being too complicated and rewarding new players for getting into the flow of quick brawls that may or may not end in deaths. He also has a very simple ability in First Attack, useful for both escaping and engaging.
Chiara: While Chiara isn’t as surface-level simple as Magnus, with two of her skills being skill shots, and all of them being close-ranged, she has a simple playstyle that revolves around her passive, and sticking onto your target. On top of that, she thrives in larger brawls using her ultimate to heal and deal un-mitigated true damage to a target she’s applied her passive onto. Her only disadvantage is that she suffers greatly against targets with good crowd-control skills as well as healing reduction skills and items.
Leon: Leon’s a fairly simple character with only the stipulation of his pools to worry about, and his Duck Dive[eternalreturn.fandom.com] is all you have to really worry about hitting since Surf’s Up is a great deal easier to hit. Once you land them, you just beat them up with your normal attacks and weapon skill for some quick damage. His pools give you extra movement speed for escaping, alongside his Duck Dive for a simple escape tool. He’s also a glove user like Hyunwoo, so if you try either out, you’ll be carrying over some weapon routing knowledge between each.
Find Out a Tier List of other games on our Mobile Games Character Tier List page.
That’s all the Eternal Return Tier List 2022.
Thanks for Reading, Have fun. please let us know in the comment section if you find this Eternal Return Tier List 2022 useful.