2.9 X Bow Firecracker Deck Hi Guys2.9 X Bow Firecracker Deck is here Today we will talk about 2.9 X Bow Firecracker Deck 2.9 So X Bow deck consistently have one of the strongest win rates in the game so I highly recommend trying to master this deck to help improve your overall gameplay, Xbow cycle decks are all about learning when to punish the opponent or when to play defensively So come and take a look at this guide
- Double Prince Giant Firecrackers Deck Arena 10+
- Bridge Spam Pekka Firecracker Deck for Arena 10
- Night Witch Golem Firecracker Deck Arena 10+
- Prince Firecracker Log Bait Deck Arena 10
- 2.8 Miner Mini Pekka Firecracker Deck
- Mini Pekka Hog Firecracker Deck Arena 10+
1.) Tesla : Still one of the most favorite defensive buildings in the game. It one shots Minions, counters P.E.K.K.A along with Skeletons, counters Giant, Bridge Spam, and much more. Tesla is your main Xbow support card, it can be used defensively in the centre of the arena as a defensive unit. This card can one shot units like minions or goblins which can can be a pain for your x-bow. Since it doesn’t stay “up”, your opponent can’t get spell value out of it. Be warned it can’t be placed like other buildings. It requires special placements when placed reactively and when placed passively because of it’s “activation box”.
2.) Ice Golem: Ice Golem is the main option for the tank, Ice Golem helps against more aggro decks because of the freezing effect. It slows down troops, can be combined with zap to take out Horde, counters Graveyard, etc. It also can kite troops to the opposite lane. On defence it can be used to catch miners or kite units like prince or pekka into the opposite lane. It can also tank damage which will allow your princess towers enough time to shut down their push.
3.) X-now: X-now is your main win condition. Remember to learn what the opponent is playing then try to punish them when their counters are out of cycle. Use your Tesla to support the xbow and you can also playing your cycle cards to allow the xbow and Tesla more time to stop their defensive troops. Spells can be used to knock back units and reset them too if required. Defensive X-bows can be a good play if your struggling to break through their defence, you can then try to cycle back to a second X-Bow providing you have a pump down to help you cycle.
4.) Firecracker: This card is your number one defensive support, helps against a lot of matchups.It is what saves you against Night Witch decks, Lava Hound decks and do some extent bait decks. Personally i wouldn’t cycle Firecrackers at the back as soon as I hit 10 elixirs at the start of the game because it’s a 3 elixir investment.
5.) Ice spirit: Ice spirit is one of your two main cycle cards. It is extremely important to try to get as much value for your elixir when cycling as possible. Ice spirit can be used against bats, minions, miners and it also works well at resetting units like inferno dragon, sparky, battle ram or either of the princes.
6.) Skeleton: This card is pretty sweet for 1 elixir as it provides a lot of value and cycle. It can counter Musketeers, Miners, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Elite Barbs (yes, you heard it right).
7.) Fireball: Usually your game-ender, you wanna get the opponents to tower down to spell cycle range. But in some games, you can’t. Since Fireball deals significant damage, you can always Fireball a 4 or more elixir troop so that it dies once it reaches your side of the arena (if unsupported). Fireball is what takes out Minion Hordes, 3 Musketeers etc.
8.) The Log / Zap : The Log is used over Zap, but you can switch them up.Log is used so that you can kill Goblins from that Goblin Barrel, or push back troops while getting that sweet chip damage on the tower.
2.9 X Bow Firecracker Deck Tips & Gameplan:
When you play on the ladder, you don’t want to play X-bow early unless they pump up first. You’re really do not want to play X-bow if they start out with a Golem or Giant at the back since it could be Giant/Golem Double Prince.
U really don’t want to overcommit on defense or offense, because even a slight mistake and you could easily lose the game.In Offence Your three-cycle units (ice spirit, skeletons, and ice golem) can all be used to keep protect your Xbow and Tesla and keep them alive as long as possible. They also work great on defence because they can be used to distract units like Pekka, prince, miner etc. Spell cycle is a key part of this deck, mainly because most matches will go into overtime or even into the new tie-breaker rule. Remember to learn what damage your spells do when paired together.
- Never play X-Bow till you know what your opponent is playing.
- Only play X-Bow at the beginning if they pump up first.
- Always Fireball the Pump.
- While approaching the 2-minute mark, you don’t need to Fireball pumps anymore. you can just push with an X-bow and then defend later. You can win a game where your opponent has 3 Collectors on the ground since you can always cycle back to Fireball quickly, do that only when your opponent’s tower is significantly low.
- Against beatdown, the main damage you get is from the starting.
- Against Royal Giant, draw the game.
- You can afford to spend a little more Elixir on offense or defense since you really can’t get punished because of the level discrepancy.
- You can play X-Bow in the first 30 seconds if both the players are making passive plays.
- If you feel that your opponent is gonna kill your X-Bow no matter what, then just let it die and focus on defense.
- This is really tough to do for a new player, knowing when to use X-Bow and when to not. When to defend the X-Bow and when to let it die. Well it usually comes with experience but I will help you with more detailed guides against every single deck archetype.
- Remember that X-bow is always a 1 tower game, if you lose a tower. Draw it. And if you have to lose a tower let it be on the same one that you are pushing on, because if it’s the other tower then your opponent can drop troops right on your X-Bow.
If their towers are around 400 HP of below you can begin to spell cycle and rely on defensive x-bows and Tesla’s to protect your towers and Save Tesla at all times. Against E Barbs you can use Ice Golem + Ice Spirit or skeletons and ice spirit if you pull it to the center. Play defensive against the bridge spam.
That’s it for now, Thanks for reading. Have Fun