Racing Master is a Racing game published by NetEase Games and Created with Unreal Engine 4. Racing Master’s second beta test is now available in the United States and Canada on Google Play and Ios TestFlight. Racing Master prior to the modern era of ultra-realistic perfection in the racing world! You may enjoy the greatest immersive experience of driving luxury cars anytime and everywhere thanks to the game’s groundbreaking physics engine and real-life vehicle sound effects.
So Come and let’s take a look at Racing Master System Requirements and Other Features of Racing Master
Racing Master Requirements for Android & Ios
Racing Master Minimum requirements – Minimum Requirements mean the minimum configuration or the lowest settings at which the game can be played.
- Processor: Snapdragon 835, Kirin 970 or above for android and A11
- Memory: 4 GB Storage: 10 GB available space
Racing Master Recommended Requirements
- Processor: Snapdragon 855, Kirin 980 or above for android and A12
- Memory: 4 GB Storage: 15 GB available space
Racing Master Beta Download Link
Racing Master Test Region: US and Canada.
Download Racing Master ⇓⇓
Make sure you have a VPN and can switch to the corresponding region, otherwise you may be blocked outside the game.
Racing Master Release Date
Racing Master will be available on both iOS and Android during its beta test in the US and Canada from March.
Racing Master Launch date – March
Racing Master Game Modes
Racing Master Game Modes are available in the 2nd Beta test:
- MATCH->TRACK EXPERIENCE: Drive your favorite car on different tracks.
- MATCH->RACING SCHOOL: Learn a wealth of driving skills in various stages.
- MATCH->QUICK RACE->SOLO RACE: Race against other players and strive to win.
- MENU->GARAGE: Enjoy the excellent exterior and interior designs of vehicles.
That’s all guys for this Racing Master Requirements, Launch date article. Stay tuned to TheClashify for more info related to the Racing Master Best Cars and Racing Master Guide