Brawl Stars Present Plunder Tips & Best Present Plunder Brawler Hi guys I will show you Brawl Stars Present Plunder Tips & Best Present Plunder Brawler and In this game mode, your goal is to steal presents from the opponents before they steal yours so it works quite similar to Brawl Ball, You have to Grab gifts from the opposing team and bring them to your base! Match ends when one team has captured two gifts, or when time runs out.
Brawl Stars Present Plunder Tips & Best Present Plunder Brawler
Game Rules Format:
- Three vs Three Teams Objective:
- Steal two presents from enemies before they do.
- Respawn: Normally like in other 3v3 modes, at your spawn.
- Overtime: Walls and grass breaks, leaving the map clear.
- Info: This game mode will be limited only for brawl days.
New limited-time Brawlidays game mode! Steal presents from your opponents in this new 3v3 pirate paradise
- Each team must defend their present while attempting to walk to the enemy base, steal a gift by walking over it, and deliver that gift back to their own base
- Dropped presents are automatically returned to home base after a few seconds on the ground
- Presents can be thrown by using the main attack (similar to Brawl Ball)
- 2 Stolen presents are needed for the win!
The surest way to win a game of brawl ball besides simply being good at the game mode is to create a strong team composition with teammates before the game.
While there are plenty of team comp strategies with very specific synergies between brawlers, I’m going to focus on two basic archetypes to keep things brief. I’ll call them aggressive and control.
An aggressive team comp is one that focuses primarily on short range and big offensive plays. These teams thrive during the regular time in brawl ball as there are still plenty of bushes and obstacles to use for cover.
They also excel in shortrange maps. These teams have the goal of scoring early and not letting the game run into over time where they would be at a disadvantage due to their short range.
The composition of the team should be 2/3 close range brawlers and 1/3 long range. The roles they generally should have are that of gift carrier, obstacle destroyer, and ranged support. Here are some examples of my personal favorite brawlers for each role.
Ball carrier: Bull, Daryl, Mortis, Rosa, Primo
Also Check Out Here: