The SUPER PEOPLE CBT will open from Mar. 12, 2022 14:00 until Mar. 14, 14:00 KST. This Test Session will have new features where soldiers can focus less on crafting and more on shooting down enemies.
We ask for all Super Soldiers who have missed the Super People CBT to come to join the Test Session. We’re open to all valuable feedback. [Click here] to participate in the survey. Also, read here: Super People CBT Guide & Weapons List
Super People CBT Test Session Period:
- Mar. 12, 14:00 – Mar. 14, 14:00 KST
Participants: All Soldiers
Super Soldiers that have participated in our CBT do not require separate application processes.
If you have not participated in the CBT, please follow the instructions below.
How to Participate: The steps will be identical to those of the CBT
– You can pre-download the game on Steam before the Test Session period.
– The game can be accessed starting Mar. 12, 14:00 KST.
– This Test Session will temporarily disable crafting. Soldiers will be able to focus more on in-game combat.
Please refer to the patch notes for new changes during the Test Session.[Click here for more details]
Further Notes :
– All player activity disrupting a clean gaming environment including the use of illegal third party programs, toxic behavior, or inappropriate nicknames may lead to a gameplay ban based on our discretion. All soldiers will have to meet the same standards required during the global CBT.
– Additional notices will be provided if server maintenance will be required during the Test Session.
– If you encounter any bugs and problems or have suggestions during the Test Session, please submit a ticket through the Support Center. [Shortcuts]
– All game data can be deleted at any time during the Test Session and will not be transferred over to Early Access.
The major changes to the content and balance applied for the test session are as follows.
– Increased damage of all firearms.
– Significantly increased damage of low-level firearms.
– Slightly increased damage of high-level firearms.
– Reduced damage gap between guns of different levels.
– Removed the crafting system that was used to raise the level of equipment.
– Increased spawn rate of high-level equipment.
– Firearms of Lv.1 and 2 will not be spawned.
– Bulletproof helmets and vests of Lv.1 will not be spawned.
– Crafting materials will not be spawned.
– Slightly increased the spawn rate of super capsules.
All the best, Super People Team. Also, read here: Super People Tier List 2022 – Best Weapon List