Clash Royale Fantasy Royale 2019 Hi guys Clash Royale Fantasy Royale 2019 is back now to the Clash Royale League with Fantasy Royale, starting on September 21 (for CRL West), inside the in-game Esports tab!
NOTE: you must create a Fantasy Royale deck for your region before the date above! You will not be able to join Fantasy Royale after this date!
What is Fantasy Royale?
- Create your own team of four CRL players
- Watch and track their performance during CRL broadcasts
- Score Crowns for every Crown your fantasy players earn
- Trade fantasy players throughout the season
- Win rewards
Scoring & Rewards
The goal of Fantasy Royale is to collect the most amount of Crowns possible. You get Crowns whenever a CRL player from your fantasy team scores a Crown during the season!
You’ll have the option to trade players from your fantasy team once a week – be strategic about this, as you’ll want the best-Crown-earning CRL players on your team
Keep in mind, you’ll only score Crowns if the CRL player is on your team when they earn them – that means you won’t retroactively get a CRL player’s Crowns if they weren’t part of your team when they earned the Crowns!
Who gets rewards? All Fantasy players with the top 1st, 2nd and 3rd place scores will get the following rewards:
- 1st Place: 1,000 Gems
- 2nd Place: 500 Gems
- 3rd Place: 250 Gems
- CRL West Fantasy Royale starts September 21
- CRL China Fantasy Royale starts September 20
- CRL Asia Fantasy Royale starts September 19
NOTE: you must create a Fantasy Royale deck for your region before the date above! You will not be able to join Fantasy Royale after these dates!