Mir M Earn Guide – How to Farm Darksteel in Mir M
Hi guys, Today we will talk about Mir M Earn Guide – How to Farm Darksteel in the game? Before we start let’s talk about some basic of the game including DOGMA, Mir M Currency and more.
Let’s check out this guide.
Mir M Earn Guide
There are various types of currencies available in the game you can use those currencies in the Mir continent.
- Currency unit that is above coin.
- Currency that can only be obtained by purchasing from [Shop] and will be used in Shop Purchase, Market, and Street Stall.
- Currency unit that is published from Bicheon Castle.
- Currency that can be obtained by field hunting or item sale and will be used in item purchase or Crafting.
- Token that can be obtained from Rumble and Clan Battle.
- You can exchange the Token with various items in [Wayfarer Shop].
- Token that can be obtained by defeating strong monsters or bosses spawned in Boss or Dungeon Raid.
- You can exchange the token with Mileage in [Shop].
- Coin that can be obtained from Sealed Tower, old-looking but still looks refined.
- You can exchange the token with various items from [Ancient Coin Exchanger] in Sealed Tower.
- Piece with full of Forsaken energy, that are obtainable from Forsaken Tower.
- You can exchange the piece with various items from [Piece Exchanger] in Forsaken Tower.
- Exclusive coin that is published from Wayfarer the union of Merchant.
- Currency that are obtainable by purchasing items in Shop can be exchanged with various items in [Wayfarer Shop].
- Token that are provided to prove your contribution to clan.
- You can exchange the Token with various items in [Clan Shop].
- Token that can be obtained upon educating pupil, symbolizing a strong bond between mentor and pupil.
- Currency that are required upon using the [Mentor Enhancement Effect]
DOGMA is a governance token of MIR M that can be obtained by staking DRONE (Fungible Token of MIR M) and HYDRA (Fungible Token of MIR4) and will be utilized to held the main contents including Boss/Field Boss, Hidden Valley Capture, and Bicheon Castle Siege, etc. on your server.
How to Farm Darksteel in Mir M
Dark Steel is a Currency that can be obtained from Mine in Hidden Valley and will be used in Crafting or Enhancement.
You can earn Dark Steel in Bicheon Hidden Valley and mining skills in Bicheon Hidden will be unlock after level 25.
How to earn money in MirM Tips: You can level up to gain access to valleys mine dark steel and convert dark steel into crypto then into remix then send to a crypto site to turn into real money and withdraw.